Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2021 Crappie Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Marty

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Way to go! Little bit of home cooking. A rare pic of Buff smiling! Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
        Way to go! Little bit of home cooking. A rare pic of Buff smiling! Love it.
        I think he was smiling when he shot the elephant! Not that much though! Lake Fork fish are on the move! Had to cover a ton of water to put a box together but they had some good fish! Wrap up a 3 day work week and get back after the slabs! I think I know where they’re headed! Find out Friday!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          I think he was smiling when he shot the elephant! Not that much though! Lake Fork fish are on the move! Had to cover a ton of water to put a box together but they had some good fish! Wrap up a 3 day work week and get back after the slabs! I think I know where they’re headed! Find out Friday!

3 day work week
          I don't know how you hold up to it

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
            3 day work week
            I don't know how you hold up to it
            It's grueling I tell ya!!!

Comment

Wanted to head somewhere this winter for a couple days to chase a monster and Grenada is still over pool and Millwood is so low I don't think you can run the boat lanes! Course alot can change by December or January!

Found out last night I'm gonna miss Crappie Fest on Fork! We will be at the ACT National Championship on Darbonne! It's a knockout tourney like the expo though 3 days so I guess if we really stink it up we go home early and fish Crappie Fest! That said I would like to stick around 3 days and bring home a trophy! That one will pay pretty good!

Comment

Wanted to head somewhere this winter for a couple days to chase a monster and Grenada is still over pool and Millwood is so low I don't think you can run the boat lanes! Course alot can change by December or January!

Found out last night I'm gonna miss Crappie Fest on Fork! We will be at the ACT National Championship on Darbonne! It's a knockout tourney like the expo though 3 days so I guess if we really stink it up we go home early and fish Crappie Fest! That said I would like to stick around 3 days and bring home a trophy! That one will pay pretty good!

Have you ever fished Toledo Bend ? I keep saying I am going to fish it but just never do

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                  Have you ever fished Toledo Bend ? I keep saying I am going to fish it but just never do

Never for crappie! Haven't been on that lake in 20-25 years I bet! I'd like to see it sometime though. Used to stay at the cabins at Huxley Bay fishing and duck hunt out of Zwolle.

Comment

I went last year. It was during our crappie get together. Didn't do great but only spent 8 hours over there.

Comment

Popped few toads today

[ATTACH]1067388[/ATTACH]

Comment

Found em!! Didn’t get on the water till 330 but had a cooler full by 6! Gonna go scout some other areas today!

Comment

Well ain't you special [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                            Well ain't you special [emoji1787]

Shouldn’t you be pouring a couple thousand dollars worth of protein to overpriced deer your not gonna shoot anyhow??

Comment

Shouldn’t you be pouring a couple thousand dollars worth of protein to overpriced deer your not gonna shoot anyhow??
                              Like cows sorta [emoji1787].Congrats on yalls year.

Comment

My buddy and I fished Fork today with Slew. It was a little windy which made for a little frustration but Todd helped us put two limits in the boat despite that. Jigs tipped with minnows did the trick and most of our fish were over 1.5 lb. with several nudging the 2 lb. mark. It was a fun day of fishing for sure ! Three one gallon bags of filets !
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X