2021 Crappie Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
    Todd, are these tourneys televised anywhere ?
    Championship Sat weight in is already on Youtube. search 2021 American Crappie Trail Truman lake weight in. Top 10 weight in last so were in the last 15 minutes or so. Based on what our scale said the day before we figured we had 10.45 or so and we were kinda shocked when it landed on 10.18 but thats what it is! Lost fish that cost us but were headed back up later this week to take another swing. Same contenders and several more local sticks this trip! Mike Valentine will be a tough one for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
      Championship Sat weight in is already on Youtube. search 2021 American Crappie Trail Truman lake weight in. Top 10 weight in last so were in the last 15 minutes or so. Based on what our scale said the day before we figured we had 10.45 or so and we were kinda shocked when it landed on 10.18 but thats what it is! Lost fish that cost us but were headed back up later this week to take another swing. Same contenders and several more local sticks this trip! Mike Valentine will be a tough one for sure!
      Thanks, I caught it on YouTube TV just now. I’m kinda puffed up now just knowing I was in a boat with a celebrity !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
        Thanks, I caught it on YouTube TV just now. I’m kinda puffed up now just knowing I was in a boat with a celebrity !
        Lol!! I don’t know about that! 50 hit the cooler today on Fork’. Worked late this eve at the office. Headed back to MO tomorrow!

Comment

Lol!! I don’t know about that! 50 hit the cooler today on Fork’. Worked late this eve at the office. Headed back to MO tomorrow!
          Man! It's so awesome to me that you guys haul that many! I'm always pumped to put 10 in the box! Haha

Good luck catch em all.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

catching 50 is fun. but cleaning 50 is not. good luck in MO!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great morning on the lake today! Got skunked and pretty sure my outboard is toast. Why not!? Nice. Good things.[emoji482][emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                Great morning on the lake today! Got skunked and pretty sure my outboard is toast. Why not!? Nice. Good things.[emoji482][emoji106]

What happened to your outboard Flex?

Comment

The getting skunked ain’t the end of the world but I hope your outboard ain’t toast. Those suckers are expensive !

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                    What happened to your outboard Flex?
                    Was running across the lake and it died. Would only start back up on fast idle and then die again.

Now that I'm home it runs on the hose, sounds like chit. Will die when idling if I pull top or middle plug, if I pull bottom plug nothing happens. Has spark at all 3. Trying to borrow a compression test. But I'm pretty sure its toast.

Comment

Was running across the lake and it died. Would only start back up on fast idle and then die again.

Now that I'm home it runs on the hose, sounds like chit. Will die when idling if I pull top or middle plug, if I pull bottom plug nothing happens. Has spark at all 3. Trying to borrow a compression test. But I'm pretty sure its toast.

You can rent one at most auto parts stores.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it peeing water on fast idle? Any more smoke (more than normal)? Agree on compression test. O'Reilly or other auto parts stores should have one you can rent for free. Get it warm to do an accurate compression test. And watch out for those sparks plugs as they will taze you![emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                          Is it peeing water on fast idle? Any more smoke (more than normal)? Agree on compression test. O'Reilly or other auto parts stores should have one you can rent for free. Get it warm to do an accurate compression test. And watch out for those sparks plugs as they will taze you![emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
                          Yep, peeing plenty, never got hot, not really smoking any more than normal. Lots of fuel smell though and dirty gas on plugs.

Waiting on a buddy to come help do the compression test this evening and will go from there. IMO point in going any further than I have until I know compression results. It was perfect 125 across the board last summer when I rebuilt carbs, and did all new fuel lines and plugs, etc.

Comment

Yep, peeing plenty, never got hot, not really smoking any more than normal. Lots of fuel smell though and dirty gas on plugs.

Waiting on a buddy to come help do the compression test this evening and will go from there. IMO point in going any further than I have until I know compression results. It was perfect 125 across the board last summer when I rebuilt carbs, and did all new fuel lines and plugs, etc.

No metal shavings on the plug is a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                              No metal shavings on the plug is a good sign.

Didn't even think about that. Good eye!

Comment

Welp, got jax to bump the starter. Did the cajun compression test with my thumb in the hole. Both compression on bottom cylinder.

Guess next step is pull head.[emoji2959][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

Comment

Working...
                                X