X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2ft of water

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey, I need some new jigs. Brushlunker folded, thump therapy is off the grid, Dan's is done, and I've had like 4 people flake on me now.

Anybody have a recommendation? Prefer local TX or LA guys if possible.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
        Hey, I need some new jigs. Brushlunker folded, thump therapy is off the grid, Dan's is done, and I've had like 4 people flake on me now.

Anybody have a recommendation? Prefer local TX or LA guys if possible.

Chris with Slab Syndicate. He’s in Lubbock and will be around a long time! Great looking hand ties in any color you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          Chris with Slab Syndicate. He’s in Lubbock and will be around a long time! Great looking hand ties in any color you want.
          He's several weeks out. Was hoping for some I could get in the next week or two.

Comment

Finally got me some today. Fought the wind for striper this morning and gave up too late. Docking a 20 foot pontoon in 25mph alone is not fun.

Fished right under my boat in the slip and ended the day with 9 keepers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He's several weeks out. Was hoping for some I could get in the next week or two.

Try redgun on here then. Make makes some good jigs and probably know exactly what colors I use anyhow! This weeks been a bad week to be a crappie!! I’m figuring next week is gonna be bad also!!

Comment

Try redgun on here then. Make makes some good jigs and probably know exactly what colors I use anyhow! This weeks been a bad week to be a crappie!! I’m figuring next week is gonna be bad also!!
                Thanks. Will try and find him. We pulled a quality 6 piece of slabs off waco this evening.

Comment

I just got a order of 6 dozen jigs from redgun last week. Great jigs great price. Easy to deal with and made any color combo I wanted. I should be set for a while. Give him a shout.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

2nd for Redgun. I recently ordered 800 jigheads from him and couldn’t be happier. I ordered a bunch from him a couple of years back too. He makes a screw lock jighead for soft plastics that is great! The plastic WILL NOT slide down even when it has caught so many fish it is falling apart.

Jason

Comment

Pulled 6 solid ones shallow on waco this afternoon. Two super solid ones spit the hook before they landed in the boat!

But still a good time with my boy and some crappie! He caught his first of the year. Solid 13"

Comment

Pulled 6 solid ones shallow on waco this afternoon. Two super solid ones spit the hook before they landed in the boat!

But still a good time with my boy and some crappie! He caught his first of the year. Solid 13"

Heck yeah! Go fishing with dad and drink some Lone Star light! Good day for a kiddo!!!

I'm tired of cleaning fish. Get a couple days to sleep in and go to the office before I get back after em! It still never gets old...

Comment

That boy knows a good beer!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

More rooster tail

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                              More rooster tail

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                              Had to keep it down yesterday. Didn't want to many women trying to get in the boat with my boy out there with me. [emoji23]

Comment

Heck yeah! Go fishing with dad and drink some Lone Star light! Good day for a kiddo!!!

I'm tired of cleaning fish. Get a couple days to sleep in and go to the office before I get back after em! It still never gets old...
                                That sounds like a good problem to have! I cooked everyone I had caught so far this year at my kids birthday party! Been slow for me this year here. And only been out 5-6 times.

Comment

Working...
                                X