Brown Bear back from Taxi...need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
    I went with removing the base and just sitting it on the habitat. That’ll give me enough clearance. Rowdy Woodson came and picked the bear up yesterday. I decided not to open the corner up and cap the shelves. Didn’t want to alter the room too much as we may be selling in a couple of years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good move! Rowdy came to hang up my moose and I had him take my cape Buffalo back to the shop to be tweaked. I love me some Woods & Water!!!![emoji817]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
      I went with removing the base and just sitting it on the habitat. That’ll give me enough clearance. Rowdy Woodson came and picked the bear up yesterday. I decided not to open the corner up and cap the shelves. Didn’t want to alter the room too much as we may be selling in a couple of years.

Let's see the updated pictures!

Comment

Comment

In for the pics

Comment

1st world problems lol. That bear is a beast I love it congrats. Also +1 on shorten the base somehow.

Comment

This is such an awesome problem to have. I vote that you just move him randomly around the house to surprise the family when they're up late at night!

Comment

Working...
              X