No announcement yet.

What’s your favorite Fiesta seasoning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good call on rib rub. Threw rib rub on a slab one day because it’s all I had, and now I use it everytime on ribs.

Comment

I really like the Fiesta seasonings but many of them have quite a bit of MSG. I've been trying to get seasonings that are MSG free.

Comment

They are all very good. We had a small IGA in Decatur that carried what I think was every seasoning they made. Sadly it’s changed hands.

Comment

Cavenders

Comment

Uncle Cris on literally everything for me as well. I also like many of the others mentioned but one that hasn’t been talked about is their lime pepper. Hard to find but it is pretty dang good also.

Comment

For all you sausage makers, their Chorizo seasoning is the shiznit!!!!!!

Comment

Chicken Fajita Seasoning. I use it a lot.

Comment

Really like their Texas Style Steak Seasoning, I am going to have to pick up a jar of the Uncle Chris now though and give it a whirl.

Comment

I can't think of a Bolner's seasoning that isn't pretty good.

Comment

Texas style steak season, pork seasoning, carne guisada, heck they're all good

Comment

Hamburger Deluxe on burgers

Uncle Chris on everything else.

Comment

Uncle Chris
                          Rib rub
                          Steak seasoning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All of their seasonings are good. I use the Hamburger deluxe when I grind up burger and pre season all of it before I freeze it.

My spice cabinets looks like a display of Fiesta Seasoning.

Comment

Looks like I’ll be buying the other 3-5 flavors listed here as well

Comment

I use their enchilada and spanish rice seasonings regularly.

Comment

Working...
                                X