No announcement yet.

Difference between 150 class and 180 class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You obviously know more about big deer than I do but the pics aren't doing the 150" justice. I say you know big deer and if you say it's 150 then it's 150. Pics can be deceiving sometimes both ways. I can take pics of a 130' sky lined and make it look like a 150 or stand over the hunter and the deer and make the 150" look smaller.

All the deer you posted are super cool! Congrats on all of them.

Comment

Thanks,I was off on the down score against the wall.Great buck.

Originally posted by MAP View Post
      I just looked at the score sheets, the G3's are 13" and the G2's are 10 & 11 with 26" beams and 39" of mass. The highest score he got with the kickers was 194 3/8ths. I consider him 192" because that is the average score from 5 different people.

Comment

I took a similar photo of two bucks I killed several years back for comparison. Now I wish I’d had a replica made of the bigger one!
        Attached Files

Comment

Good lord, I think we're all forgetting how awesome the venison taste.

Comment

Good lord, I think we're all forgetting how awesome the venison taste.
            Not me, I took several deer to the processor last year and gave away some of them to people who needed it or had never tried it before. This year I have a few getting processed and will give away more. I think the recipe section is where meat post are suppose to go

Comment

I think the recipe section is where meat post are suppose to go
              Zing!

Comment

Monster deer. Very nice.

Comment

Couple of studs, congrats!!!

Comment

Thanks, I dont pay attention to negative people, especially comments over the internet from strangers. You dont take business advice from a homeless guy, and you dont take deer hunting advice from people like easttxhunter & burntorangebowhunter.

I was waiting for somebody to say that, everybody who has seen them in person says the same thing. Actually I euro mounted 2 different 180" class bucks from last year. The reason being that both net over 170" and I'm getting replicas made of both deer. The replicas will be mounted with the original capes and I'll keep the "real" horns on the original skull because I like having them laying around where I can pick them up and really appreciate them when ever I want. Here is a picture of the other buck....wonder how many people think he's in the 140"s

Both came from different properties, different counties, in south Texas. The big ten is getting mounted on a table top mount, with a slab of mesquite and cactus. The 7x7 is getting shoulder mounted to hang on the wall. I'll most both mount pictures when I get them back.

I am married with kids but If you would like to adopt me I will be more than willing to leave my family to come be apart of yours... Calling you daddy would be weird but I could get over it to kill deer like that...

Thank you for sharing lots of us will never see a true 150+ on the hoof. much less seeing a 180+

Those deer are what dream deer. Beautiful dark south texas giants.

Comment

Working...
                    X