Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Prayers for a soon to be Ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for a soon to be Ranger

I rarely find time to post on here as of late, but I know that when there is a need for prayer request I can always trust that the prayer warriors here will come through. Today I am reaching out to you all for some of those prayers as my son leaves in seven days, he has chosen to serve his country and has been awarded the Option 40 for RASP training. He is excited as most young men would be for such an exciting opportunity, and we are proud as any and all parents will be.
    This past month since MEPS has absolutely FLOWN by, quicker than a blink of the eye, never in a million years would I have dreamed that time could go so fast!! I do have some concerns and reservations as can be expected, so if you have a minute I would greatly appreciate a quick knee mail for him and all of our troops serving our country.
    Thank you!

Safe prayers for him. Tell him thanks for his service!

Comment

Praying for protection and discernment for him and for peace and comfort for you!

Comment

Prayers up. Thank him for his service

Comment

Congrats, Thanks, and Prayers lifted high.

Comment

Prayers up for son and family

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Done, JP! I know you’re proud of this young man and you should be. He’ll be in our prayers and we’re very appreciative of his willingness to serve our great country. Another man to whom I’m forever in his debt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats and Thank You for you both. Prayers will be sent.

Comment

Prayers up for this young man and the huge decision he has made. Tell him to make sure he pays close attention to detail, not to let the instructors get in his head and to always remember that pain will only be temporary, but the success of completion of this school and training will last a lifetime. Best of luck to him.

Comment

Up

Comment

Thank you all, I will pass along the advise to him!

Comment

Working...
                              X