Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2021 Workout accountability thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chest and tricep day. Should have been leg day but I slept in yesterday.

5X5 supersets with some ab work thrown in.

Incline bench press on smith machine 3rd setting/overhead rope extension/incline sit up
    Incline bench press on smith machine 2nd setting/cable pushdown/cable rotation
    Bench press on smith machine/weighted dip
    Peck deck fly/cable kickback

Comment

Legs done.

Tomorrow may or may not make it in for chest and tris

Comment

Missed yesterday since I was at the lease all weekend and exhausted when i get home.

Made it today for chest and biceps. Lowered the weight, increased the reps and the number of sets.

Incline bench press/preacher curl/ab roller
        DB bench press/BB curl/incline sit up
        Inverse grip bench press/hammer curl bar
        DB fly/overhead cable curl

Comment

Knocked out chest and tris on sunday
          missed yesterday
          pull day today

Shoulders manana

Comment

Shoulders destroyed.

Legs to be destroyed tomorrow

Comment

Legs and shoulders today. I'm gonna feel it later for sure. 5X10 on legs and 5X8-10 on shoulders.

Military press/prone leg curl/hanging leg raise
              Seated DB lateral raise/leg extension/weighted crunch
              DB rear delt fly/front squat
              DB shrug/front raise/sled leg press/incline sit up

Back and triceps tomorrow.

Comment

Legs destroyed!!!

I am 6 pounds away from a goal I set in August so going to try and make one last big push these last 2 weeks. Hopefully continue the momentum into the new year!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                  Legs destroyed!!!

I am 6 pounds away from a goal I set in August so going to try and make one last big push these last 2 weeks. Hopefully continue the momentum into the new year!
                  Keep on pushing, brother! You can make it!! I hit my goal weight, but have regressed about 3 pounds. My other goal was to bench300 before the end of the year. I may not make that goal due to some strained body parts, but I'm gonna give it heck anyway!

I tore it up this morning for back and triceps. Started out as 5X10 supersets and went to 4X10 giant sets to get it all in.

Bent over BB row pronated grip/skull crushers/hanging leg raise
                  Bent over BB row supinated grip/weighted dip/ab roller
                  Low row neutral grip/overhead rope extension/overhead cable pulldown
                  Lat pulldown neutral grip/lawnmowers/single arm cable extension

I gotta hit giant sets again tomorrow to catch up from missing Monday. Chest, legs and biceps are on the menu.

Comment

solid chest and tri day.

Increasing the intensity of the cardio for a shorter period of time recently which is really getting the workout rolling good from the start.

Comment

Got the giant sets done this morning for chest. biceps and legs. I'm glad the weekend is here so I can rest a little.

Incline DB press/leg extension/preacher curl
                      Bench press/BB curl/prone leg curl
                      Incline DB fly/arm blaster curl/seated leg press
                      Neutral grip chest press/overhead cable curl/front squat

Have a great weekend!

Comment

Horn Chaser- Good work stay at it. I had a major spine surgery and was cleared to lift light in March. My mind will not let me pick up anything heavy still. Been constant on weights but do lots of reps and sets.

Today was chest- All dumbbells. Used 50s and did 6 sets of 30. Then cables and same light weight very high reps. Wish I could get over this mental hump and go back to moving more weight to reach exhaustion

Comment

Solid pull day yesterday

Just wrapped up a cardio day

Thinking shoulder tomorrow

Comment

Slept in today but made it in during lunch!

Solid shoulder session

Legs tomorrow AM!

Comment

After 3 weeks of slacking, I finally went for a run.

First mile was 10:44, second was 11:07.

Working a 16 the next 3 days, doubt I’ll do much of anything other than sleep when I get off.

Comment

Let’s get this bread!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X