Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2021 Workout accountability thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crap.... Today was a scheduled Leg day and I actually followed through with it lol

Cardio or shoulder tomorrow.

Comment

I tore it up this morning. I thought I had a good idea and then it turned into a bad idea. Blew my wad early but, I did it anyway. Chest and triceps with some biceps mixed in. 4X5 on chest, 4X10 on triceps and 4X8 on biceps.

Incline DB chest press every setting to flat/skull crushers
      Incline bench press/preacher curl/overhead rope extension
      Pec deck fly/overhead cable curls/cable kickbacks

Headed to the lease this afternoon. Ya'll have a great weekend!

Comment

Shoulder bolder baby!

Tomorrow is either a rest day or cardio as I will be out of town. Might be able to get back at it on Saturday when I get back.

We have 30 days left for improvement this year and hope you guys are still knocking it out. I am 23 pounds lighter since Aug 1st and hoping to knock out another 6-8 before Jan 1.

Comment

podcasters, joe rogan with peter attia, #1735 is pretty good. the first half is a couple rich dudes talking about cars and watches and nonsense but at around 1:47 they get into keto diets and cancer and move into some great health/workout talk.

a little cliff notes, data is out there that just having above average "age relative" cardio/VO2 max and strength reduces your chance of death "by any means" more than being a smoker or having diabetes increases your chances of death.

get in shape and stay in shape folks.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            Shoulder bolder baby!

Tomorrow is either a rest day or cardio as I will be out of town. Might be able to get back at it on Saturday when I get back.

We have 30 days left for improvement this year and hope you guys are still knocking it out. I am 23 pounds lighter since Aug 1st and hoping to knock out another 6-8 before Jan 1.
            Good job on the weight loss! I'm down to 233 from 248 and have been bouncing around between 235 and 238. I'm afraid I may not make my lifting goal of a 300 lb. bench thanks to a strained right elbow and wrist, but I'm gonna keep at it. Never quit!

Comment

Been hitting the gym 3 times a week. Doing 2 miles on treadmill then doing different weight machines 3 sets of 10 targeting all the muscle groups instead of focusing on just certain areas each time. Down now to 343 from 425. Still a long way to go but every day is one step closer to getting there.

Comment

I skipped the gym on Friday since I was at the lease, but I made it this morning.

5X5 supersets of chest and biceps.

Incline bench press on smith machine/preacher curl
                Bench press/BB curl
                Seated wide grip chest press/Hammer curl bar
                Pec deck fly/overhead cable curls

Back and legs tomorrow.

Comment

Missed all weekend. Was going to go in yesterday but started feeling like dog crap with what looks to be to a T a sinus infection. Same thing today. Just locking myself in my office and working.

Comment

Back and legs done this morning. Chest and either shoulders or triceps tomorrow.

T-bar row/sled leg press/ab roller
                    BB row inverse grip/super squat/hanging leg raise
                    Hex bar row/back squat/incline sit up
                    V-bar bodyweight pull ups/prone leg curl

Comment

Still feels like someone is hammering a flat head screw drier into my right check but made it in for a push day. Pull day tomorrow and hopefully in the AM if I am not up all night for the 3rd night in a row..

Comment

I’ve been slacking! Dang excuses on my end. Turkey day, family, bunch of fishing, working 16’s and OT.

On nights now. When I get off, I aught to be able to get something in before going to bed. Good job Guys!

Comment

Headed in!

Comment

Not today. I needed the sleep!

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                              Been hitting the gym 3 times a week. Doing 2 miles on treadmill then doing different weight machines 3 sets of 10 targeting all the muscle groups instead of focusing on just certain areas each time. Down now to 343 from 425. Still a long way to go but every day is one step closer to getting there.

Excellent progress, keep up the strong work.

Hogboy

Comment

Shoulder boulders with a dash of core

Legs tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X