2021 Workout accountability thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killed it first thing this AM.

Tomorrow is suppose to be Legs but Im still hurting from last Fridays session...

Comment

150 killed it and I got rocked this morning. Started out to be just leg day, but turned into back and legs pretty quick since I got into the gym a tad early this morning. 5X5 on back, 5X8 on legs and 5X10-12 on abs. The rest of today is gonna suck, I'm sure.

T-bar row/sled leg press/weighted crunch
      Bent over BB row inverse grip/leg extension/ab roller
      Back squat/bilateral lat pull down/hanging leg raise
      Overhead cable pull/prone leg curl/cable rotation

Tomorrow I'm going to do something really stupid and go into the box and do the crossfit stuff with my wife and the others.

Comment

Nope, didn't make it. Sleeping during a thunderstorm is AWESOME!

Comment

5th day in a row waking up feeling like I was hit by a bus/hungover with little to no sleep. Forced myself out of bed and went. Knocked out a cardio and core day.

Legs tomorrow... maybe... who knows....

Comment

Been stringing together some good workouts lately . Switched to push, pull, legs, and repeat throw in some rest days. I’m convinced creatine been getting me a better pump.

Comment

Sleep sucks but whatever

Rolled out of bed and knocked out legs this AM! Get it!

Comment

After getting in super late from Astros and dragging myself to a meeting in College Station today.....I decided to put my bike in my office to force me to get after it tonight!!![emoji95][emoji123][emoji95]
                Still fluctuations in weight between 204 and 209. Anything better than 237 however!!![emoji3062]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  After getting in super late from Astros and dragging myself to a meeting in College Station today.....I decided to put my bike in my office to force me to get after it tonight!!![emoji95][emoji123][emoji95]
                  Still fluctuations in weight between 204 and 209. Anything better than 237 however!!![emoji3062]

Yes sir!!

I saw your post on the Astro's thread and must say you've obviously still been kicking arse! Maintain the grind!

Comment

Nope. Momma convinced me I needed to sleep in.

Comment

I made up for missing two days this week. Chest, biceps and triceps with abs today. 4X8 chest, 4X8 biceps, 4x10 on triceps concentrating on the eccentric or the negative. Little to no rest between movements.

Incline bench press/preacher curl/weighted dip/hanging leg raise
                      DB bench press/BB curl/skull crushers/incline situp
                      Pec deck fly/rope curl/single arm cable pull down
                      Push up/overhead cable curl/overhead rope extension

Have a great weekend!

Comment

Made it this AM.

Was suppose to be a push day but ended up getting tied up between 2 contractors first thing and by the time I got to the gym the prework out wore off. Just knocked out 25 mins of high end cardio and 10 mins in the sauna.

Push day tomorrow.

Down almost 20 lbs since August 1st when I stared taking things more serious.

Hoping for another 23 pounds between now and Jan 1st.

Comment

Yesterday was once again constrained by meetings with contractors so just a modified push day which was just a chest day. Mixed in some quick cardio also.

This am was the rest of the push day (tri’s/shoulders).

Tomorrow should be back to regular programming.

Comment

Got my [emoji605] miles in early!
                            Tomorrow, November 1st starts the pushup challenge for veteran suicide prevention........only 22 per day but a great challenge none the less!!!

Comment

Headed in for a pull day.

60 days left in the year for some improvement!

Comment

A good gym day is the start to a good week I hope! A little rushed this morning, but still got 'er done. Last month was pretty much one body part per day and this month I'm gong back for another round of 5X5 supersets. I seemed to make some real progress with that program so I'm at it again. Had to cut it short this morning so my wife could get to work early and didn't get all the ab work in, but did get all of my sets. Chest and biceps today.

Bench press/preacher curl/ab roller
                                Incline bench press/BB curl/hanging leg raise
                                Pec deck fly/hammer curl bar on preacher curl bench
                                Push ups/overhead cable curl

Back and legs tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X