Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STX_Shooter View Post
    Benelli Montefeltro
    Love this gun for a semi and is what I shoot now when I shoot a semi. My favorite are 390/391’s though.

Comment

I own the 3500 stoger now and love it....I also own a Beretta al390 silver mallard and it is also a great shotgun but won't cycle 3.5 inch mags like my stoger will
      Attached Files

Comment

Between those 2 Beretta all day long.

Comment

Between those beretta for sure. Or I would consider a franchi affinity on the same level which will be in the same price range

Comment

Beretta

Comment

Any shotgun that begins with a B you can’t lose
              Browning beretta benilli
              Hard to beat any of these three

Comment

So.... I bought my wife a Beretta Outlander a300 for Christmas. It has the removable shims in the back of the stock for length of pull and fit her better than the franchi we originally went to buy. We went on a chukar hunt yesterday and she had some problems with the gun cycling. Took it home last night after a couple quick google searches learned that it needed to be disassembled and cleaned before use. I did not do this. Looking back a guess I should’ve but I didn’t. This morning we got up and went to shoot around of sporting clays. Stopped and bought a can of gun oil on the way and oiled it up good. The cycling issue persisted so I ran half a box of 3” #4’s high brass thru it and then it cycled flawlessly the rest of the day. I ran 200 rounds thru it of mixed ammo with out fail and still haven’t cleaned it. Everything from heavy duck loads to light skeet loads and everything in between. I tried to make that gun fail and it ate everything I fed it. She’s building confidence with it and going a duck hunt with it next weekend. Loves her new Beretta. I would absolutely recommend it. Just read the instructions on break in when you pull it out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Spend the extra coin and get the A400 with kick off

Comment

Went through the exact same scenario last year when buying my first duck gun. Looked at the stoeger, as well as winchester, benelli, remington, franchii, you name it. I finally decided on the Beretta a300. I think its the best bang for your buck at that price point. I love it and have no regrets, and have had zero problems cycling any shells. light dove loads, cheap sporting clay ammo, and heavier duck loads. Very simple to break down and clean also.

What sold me when trying to decide...I was fortunate enough to hunt with two different buddies. One of them had the stoeger m3500, the other had the beretta a300. After using both of them, to me the beretta just seemed to be a much better quality built gun. Just looked, felt, and shot better IMO. The buddy with the Stoeger also did have a problem with a pin or something inside that broke at one time and had to have it fixed. I think you will get a solid gun no matter what you decide, I just felt better with the reputation of beretta and to me was worth the little extra cash because its something I plan to keep.

Comment

Looks like beretta it is, thank you all for your help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a Benelli super black eagle 3 and love it. I suggest looking at the beretta and benelli and put them up to your shoulder a few times to see how they fit and feel. Both are great guns but the benelli just felt better and I haven't been disappointed. Cycles well with anything I have shot from skeet loads to 3.5 magnums for Sandhill cranes.

Comment

Working...
                        X