• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I have told y’all once I’ve told you a thousand times y’all never listen
    self storage

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
      self storage

Self storage vs RV spots? RV spots seem the better deal to me. $700 plus per month vs a couple hundred or less for storage. Lower capital investment. Convince me I’m wrong..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’d do self storage if have the bank roll to start, I’m year 3 into my painting business and we been super blessed no doubt def is hard work no matter what you go into there’s money it everything honestly

Comment

In my opinion, start ups should be something you love and.not what you think would be good money. Do something you love and you'll work 2x as hard to accomplish it. If you fail at least you were doing something that you had passion for. The invest businesses just for money should come later when you have a successful business already under your belt and looking to expand the income

Comment

My 0.02
            You need a passion and some knowledge. Put those 2 together and chase your idea.

I do custom cnc router work as a side hobby. Just the cigar tray in my Etsy store generates roughly $1800/month. My dream is scale up and full-time.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntvideo View Post
              Self storage vs RV spots? RV spots seem the better deal to me. $700 plus per month vs a couple hundred or less for storage. Lower capital investment. Convince me I’m wrong..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been involved in both for about 30 years, there’s no comparison self storage performs better than RV 99% of the time. PM me if you want and I’ll be glad to discuss it with you.

Comment

I have been involved in both for about 30 years, there’s no comparison self storage performs better than RV 99% of the time. PM me if you want and I’ll be glad to discuss it with you.
                What’s the typical cost for self storage startup? I know land prices (location) is a huge driving factor as well as the size of the location.

Comment

Originally posted by ORD '23 View Post
                  Trailer rentals do pretty well from what I've seen. You could do flatbed or maybe dump trailers and make pretty decent money with very little time. Just meeting the customer for pick up and drop off and cleaning the trailers. If you do the dump trailers, you could also charge an extra fee to take it to the dump for them. With a lot of people flipping houses in my area, roll off dumpster trailers also seem like a good option. Just drop it off and then pick it up a few days later.

Not the cheapest business to start but if you live in / near a big city, it should grow pretty quick.
                  Dump fees are outrageous now at landfills.

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                    What’s the typical cost for self storage startup? I know land prices (location) is a huge driving factor as well as the size of the location.
                    That’s like asking how much a car cost, to many variables to generalize, PM me if you want to visit by phone and we can talk.

Comment

self storage
                      I've been wanting to get into storage units for a while. Hopefully will be able to find a place at a decent price eventually, most places I've gone to have been asking premium pricing and needing lots of work to update

Comment

For some reason i never dreamed of my own business. Was more than happy with my job, which i have for about 12 years now.
                        The only thing i had to do is to get a second degree, but with the guys who wrote my paper https://paperfellows.com/write-my-paper it wasn't that difficult at the end. With the job like that i don't have to worry about anything when i am on weekend or enjoying my holidays. Different story with the business.
                        Last edited by HappyMangle; 08-25-2023, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                          We started a liquor store in Llano in February. Very good to great location and limited competition, though.
                          We've been busy.
                          Had no idea that was you....

I'd like to put in a request to get Bumbu on the shelf.
                          I know there will be at least one regular customer.

Comment

I started our business in my garage 5 years ago with a very cheap and small plasma cutter and mostly TBH customers lol. Now we have a fiber laser and full powder coating setup.....

Comment

Originally posted by TN_boy View Post
                              My 0.02
                              You need a passion and some knowledge. Put those 2 together and chase your idea.

I do custom cnc router work as a side hobby. Just the cigar tray in my Etsy store generates roughly $1800/month. My dream is scale up and full-time.
                              That looks amazing! Have you considered starting to promote your business with nonvoip? I'm confident you'll attract a lot of people interested in buying your product. The efficiency of nonvoip for communication and promotion could greatly enhance your outreach efforts and bring more attention to your fantastic offerings.
                              Last edited by HappyMangle; 11-30-2023, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X