No announcement yet.

Headed to AZ who's coming with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed to the SE part of the state tomorrow for 9 days!

Comment

Had a slight delay a hour away from our spot . A buddy was driving my truck and got pulled over. Highway patrol told him and showed him a pic of a giant muley killed just south of Drake.

Comment

Originally posted by KLAPPER View Post
        Yes sir, my second big hunt with the pack and really like it. We got on 3 bucks today but couldn't seal the deal

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
        Keep at it!
        This would have been my second hunt with my pack as well. I have the 3200, it great for days hunts and up 3 days backpack hunts, but I kinda of wish I would have got the 4800 for longer backpacking hunts.

Comment

Had a great hunt. In deer every day but unable to close the deal. Memories made were worth more than any tag on an animal. Will definitely do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]1036724[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1036725[/ATTACH] I got a pretty good size one and help a buggy finish his of. It’s been pretty good so far. After mul

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
              I wish! Good luck Cody!

receive the same from me

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DA15128A-4DF6-4D8F-BB58-3DDBE1533C9F.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	276.3 KB
ID:	24641696

I was lucky enough to fill my tag last Thursday with a little fork. Very grateful to get him. That was a long ride out there and back. We had a great time with friends that live out there. It was one of my coolest and funnest trips that I’ve been on. I’m ready for the next one now.

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

Originally posted by Trailerman3 View Post
                    [ATTACH]1038137[/ATTACH]

I was lucky enough to fill my tag last Thursday with a little fork. Very grateful to get him. That was a long ride out there and back. We had a great time with friends that live out there. It was one of my coolest and funnest trips that I’ve been on. I’m ready for the next one now.
                    Thats awesome congrats! Thats quite the accomplishment from what I've seen. Let's hear the story?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats! Very cool pics.

Comment

Working...
                      X