• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure how long, but I got here as fast as I could!😂

Comment

Pre crash but not sure exactly when.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
        Took me a few weeks to convince you to join and leave the firewall open! I was also sometime in 2000 just not sure when.

Comment

2002-2003 for me

The video kicking the javelina was a classic.

Another classic was the guy that jumped in the pen to “stick the pig”. Bowwiz?

Comment

02-03 velvet elvis award winner. Lol

Comment

I don’t remember exactly what year but it must’ve been Y2K+-

Comment

My brother Legdog ragged on me for a decade at least to look but I wasn’t an internet person, poor Michael would have slapped him to keep me away. (timeframe with me means nothing so who knows) The only negative is your heart breaks with extended family passing

Comment

Built my first home in 01’. Found TBH while finishing that home.

Comment

Day 1 Morning
                    Day 1 Evening ...... and so on. Old will know. ✔️

Comment

Comment

Lurked for years, joined around 2008 I believe. Not old school, TBH millennial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sound off “Original” TBH Gangstas

2001 or 02 when I was traveling to Motorola Semi in Austin for work. We did several TBH happy hours at Archery Country.

I remember explaining to airport security in San Jose what the frozen blacktail backstrap I was bringing was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Bill; 12-31-2020, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Here......

Comment

I came and could have sworn it was yellow and it was more or less a hunting report. Found TBH looking for the Shootout.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                                2003 or 2004 here. I remember it was in July. But I also remember watching a few joining here that are saying they got here in 2004.

Breck had his own web sight set up on DIY stuff.

Chew had a web sight too, where he posted "Stories from the street" as well as many others.

Michael was a Double Bull dealer. Hoyt was his, and many others here, bow of choice.

And there was a camo company that also sponsored TBH. I always get it confused with Bushlan Camo.

Group hunts were a thing, should you be fortunate enough to be invited to one.

WCB joined just after I did.
                                I joined October 03. Met a ton of good people and unfortunately I’ve been to a few funerals as well.

Recipient of multiple VE’s and several BZ’z from Rob!! And I remember well the post king dual between Rob and Steven.

I’m seriously thinking of bringing back the “Axis of Evil” hunt this year. It’s time for #9!!

Comment

Working...
                                X