No announcement yet.

Sound off “Original” TBH Gangstas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe I started in 01. Was just thinking about some of the old days. TexCattleman and Mesquite Country used to have great live threads. Then later on Skinny had them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

1999 for me. My wife and I were living in South Austin when I heard about an awesome bow hunting site

Comment

2006 I think right after a crash.

Comment

Followed Casey & Michael over from the Bowsite from day 1 in 1999. Remember the Journal prior to the site, and also remember having to wait on pics to load on dial up.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

'99-2000 for me

Comment

Wow, I haven't been here as long as some, but seeing alot of old familiar names pop-up on this thread.

Comment

I always thought I joined in January '04, but some of these dates make me wonder if it was '03.

Michael was building a shipping container cabin, and my brother in law wanted me to look at it. We went to Big Buck Brewery in Grapevine one afternoon, and bownanza a month or two later.

I had to get an email account to get a tbh account.

Terrible to hear about Breck, I played with he and Stratton in the 1st TBH Open. My heart breaks for their family.
                Last edited by Dale Moser; 01-04-2021, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  I always thought I joined in January '04, but some of these dates make me wonder if it was '03.
                  This is where I am at as well. Right in there somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Brotherbill View Post
                    Anyone heard from Bowwiz
                    Yes. Just last week.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Michael was building a shipping container cabin, and my brother in law wanted me to look at it. We went to Big Buck Brewery in Grapevine one afternoon, and bownanza a month or two later.

I had to get an email account to get a tbh account.

Terrible to hear about Breck, I played with he and Stratton in the 1st TBH Open. My heart breaks for their family.
                      Well you told me about this place and I thought I have been here since the early 2000's. It's been a while ago for sure. I think there were like 700 members back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                        Well you told me about this place and I thought I have been here since the early 2000's. It's been a while ago for sure. I think there were like 700 members back then.
                        It must have been '03, I think that's when I hunted with you at Grant's place.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
                          Been here a long long time.
                          I found out you were a neighbor on the green screen.

Comment

I'm thinking 2000 or 2001 but I was in and out and not very active.

Comment

I'm think 2004ish but I'm old and could be wrong.

Comment

99 for me. RIP Breck. I remember meeting up with him to buy some gametamer stands.

Comment

Working...
                                X