Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Prayers for the Nolen Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers

Comment

I saw this on book of faces, too and I still can't believe it. Prayers for his wife and kids, he was one of the good ones.

Comment

Sad I never got to meet him. Prayers for his family.

Comment

Prayers spoken for the Nolen family.

Comment

There’s a whole bunch of people hurting today and with good reason. Breck was as solid as they come.

Godspeed Sir.

Comment

Prayers up for the family and friends

Comment

prayers up....big time...

Comment

I have started and stopped and started over posts to this thread all day now. All I can muster up is, Breck and I met through the red, white and blue TBH days. Traveled many a mile with him, hunted many places with him and shot many a 3D tournaments with him. I thought so much of him to give my son his name.

I’m at a loss for words.

Prayers, many prayers.

Rwc

Comment

**** it - just got word.

My prayers are up to the entire Nolen family - Breck you will be missed Amigo!

Comment

Sad news. Prayers for his family. RIP Breck

Comment

Dang it. Prayers sent for his family.

Comment

Son of a gun.....so sad

Comment

Very sad indeed, worked at Austin Energy in a different area than I did, but had many conversations with Breck, always great to deal with and definitely loved his family and hunting, RIP brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just seeing this prayers for family and friends. Rest easy.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                                I have started and stopped and started over posts to this thread all day now. All I can muster up is, Breck and I met through the red, white and blue TBH days. Traveled many a mile with him, hunted many places with him and shot many a 3D tournaments with him. I thought so much of him to give my son his name.

I’m at a loss for words.

Prayers, many prayers.

Rwc
                                Archery1st called me and told me the news. I had just picked up a trailer load of feeders. I thought of how this would impact his family and friends, Then I thought of you. I said this is going to Hit Richard hard.. I know that yall were tight for a long time. I also know your Son was named after him. This just sucks.

I am in shock as many have stated, he was TBH gold. I was in the trail camera building Class at Clints where we made homemade Digital trail cameras before such a thing existed. At the time you could only get 35mm cameras. I still have mine and it still works. The ol Olympus D380 trail cam.

The guy was an excellent hunter. Heck he killed a 180 inch whitetail in low fence Travis county just outside Austin. Who does that? But I think his family First lifestyle is special. He was suck a good dad. Dude was selfless and did everything for them. He will be missed..

Comment

Working...
                                X