X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
    Any help with a couple of recommendations:

Need to have a prop re-pitched.

Have a Minnkota Ultera trolling motor needing repaired, I think it needs a new mother board.

Prefer the area of POC, Victoria, etc. to have someone perform the work, but if there is a good recommendation around Houston, that will work too.

Thanks

Send the prop to Bauman. Cant help on the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
      Send the prop to Bauman. Cant help on the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Thats who Id say. But I bet Capt. Glenn has a closer rec

Comment

G&S in Humble for your TM. Always have done me right.

Comment

Any help with a couple of recommendations:

Need to have a prop re-pitched.

Have a Minnkota Ultera trolling motor needing repaired, I think it needs a new mother board.

Prefer the area of POC, Victoria, etc. to have someone perform the work, but if there is a good recommendation around Houston, that will work too.

Thanks

G&S trolling motors beltway 8 @ 59 in humble area.

Baumann is the prop guru.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Orange is my favorite color.

Comment

Bet she used a wide gap hook to catch that one

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Thats who Id say. But I bet Capt. Glenn has a closer rec
                I don't know in the Victoria area. I have a good prop guy in Bay City. Sean Bose at Dependable Machine is who I use and he does good work. You could check with Jack Foreman over outside of Port Lavaca. Crossroads Propellor Service.

I have no idea on the trolling motor repair. I take mine to FTU when it needs warranty work or larger repairs, small stuff I order the parts and fix myself.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendations.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                    Orange is my favorite color.

Kellie Is one cool chick and a hardcore saltwater fishing machine !!!!

Comment

We made it to friday boys.

Comment

One more recommendation from the brain trust as I have no knowledge:

Running a 24' El Pescador with 250 Evinrude and need a new prop. Is there a particular brand and pitch that you would recommend for a balance of hull shot and speed?

Thanks again!

Comment

Reminds me of a story. Years ago as young man I was playing golf in a church tournament and was paired with Mitch, a older guy who was a pillar of the church, very well respected, stand up guy. He played golf a lot and told the story of playing recently and got paired with two young beautiful ladies he didn't know. Myself and the other two in the group always looked up to Mitch so when he told us about getting paired with these two he learned something about himself he was very ashamed of. We expected some dark horrible secret was going to be revealed to us about himself. He took a deep breath and told us... " I learned something about myself I'm not proud of. I can only hold my stomach in for two holes, after that they're just going to have to see that I'm fat''. I can relate to that story now.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                            Reminds me of a story. Years ago as young man I was playing golf in a church tournament and was paired with Mitch, a older guy who was a pillar of the church, very well respected, stand up guy. He played golf a lot and told the story of playing recently and got paired with two young beautiful ladies he didn't know. Myself and the other two in the group always looked up to Mitch so when he told us about getting paired with these two he learned something about himself he was very ashamed of. We expected some dark horrible secret was going to be revealed to us about himself. He took a deep breath and told us... " I learned something about myself I'm not proud of. I can only hold my stomach in for two holes, after that they're just going to have to see that I'm fat''. I can relate to that story now.

Hard to swing holding your gut in! [emoji12]

Comment

One more recommendation from the brain trust as I have no knowledge:

Running a 24' El Pescador with 250 Evinrude and need a new prop. Is there a particular brand and pitch that you would recommend for a balance of hull shot and speed?

Thanks again!
                              I would call El Pescador, not sure who to talk to though since Dave sold the business.
                              I can text him & ask. What year hull is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                                I would call El Pescador, not sure who to talk to though since Dave sold the business.
                                I can text him & ask. What year hull is it?
                                2017...I texted Dave awaiting an answer. Also thought I would check the green screen brain trust too.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X