2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
    Shopping for a pontoon boat and a side scan humminbird now...
    Lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      I heard Mansfield fish got destroyed. Any truth to that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Bad. Have a couple buddies who are guides down there and they said it was pretty terrible. What fish that made it are just barely paddling in circles in the harbors. Going to take a long time to recover!

Comment

Didn’t see squat!!!
        But in my opinion.............

Comment

I'm seeing guide after guide say CRP... I'm not sure if they're taking about the fish or their career...

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            I bet Livescoping some shallow rigs would be awesome! I've looked at it long enough to tell whats what for the most part. Them fancy shallow water ocean perch rigs with no TM or electronics blow my mind!

I'm not used to $80k rigs you jump out of to fish!
            Not many folks who book fishing trips will get out of the boat anymore. I don't get to wade much anymore. So electronics and trolling motors are pretty important.

Comment

Not sure they're floating yet. There's aboot 30 dead reds in my little pond and only 6 of them are on top. Big white bellies all over the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                Not sure they're floating yet. There's aboot 30 dead reds in my little pond and only 6 of them are on top. Big white bellies all over the bottom.
                They started to float today. We'll see what the next few days bring. More dead trout were seen today. Almost all big fish 25" or bigger. One of my friends found about 50 big ones dead mainly from 25-32". He said he did not see any school trout dead today. So I guess we'll see if they float up later or if we maybe got lucky and the schoolies got to deep water.

Time will tell.

Comment

If it gets tough I heard Fork and lake of the pines is where it's at. Yall can burn them shore lines up.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

They started to float today. We'll see what the next few days bring. More dead trout were seen today. Almost all big fish 25" or bigger. One of my friends found about 50 big ones dead mainly from 25-32". He said he did not see any school trout dead today. So I guess we'll see if they float up later or if we maybe got lucky and the schoolies got to deep water.

Time will tell.
                    Bigger swim bladder make them float sooner?

Comment

A lot of dead mullet floating in my canal in Sargent. My neighbor said they weren't there yesterday. No trout or reds.

Comment

Not many folks who book fishing trips will get out of the boat anymore. I don't get to wade much anymore. So electronics and trolling motors are pretty important.

Why do you think that is?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                          I'm seeing guide after guide say CRP... I'm not sure if they're taking about the fish or their career...

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
                          It’s a tough deal, I know how I feel about the resource and also know some guides that are really fine men and this must be real scary for them and their families.

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                            Why do you think that is?

Lazy!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                              Lazy!! LOL!

Only thing I could come up with!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                                If it gets tough I heard Fork and lake of the pines is where it's at. Yall can burn them shore lines up.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                                Heck yeah! 2 pound crappie on every tree!! As many as stars in the sky!

Like Conroe, but different!!

Comment

Working...
                                X