No announcement yet.

2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishing at night is different, casting , setting the hook, it’s like being blind. When we did it, we only fished lures, topwaters almost exclusively. Seems like we caught more at first light then we did through the night. My recommendation, get there for the last hour or two fo dark and fish until noon.

Comment

It was worth repeating...

Comment

This Thread has been so successful this year thanks to Mayhem. That I'm having trouble downloading Mexican would you please start another thanks love Pat

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

We have flat worn them out under full moon and love fishing at night like that. We always wade when we fish at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            There he go with that night fishing again...

Dangit!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
            [emoji23] found a good one before it got dark last night. I only ended up catching reds after dark, but my buddy got a good trout late last night

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            yea, I get that and Ive said I want to try it with those guys at least once. Im still worried about a rouge boat burning the shoreline. I'll have to get me some glow sticks for my hat and resemble something like these dudes.......

We just run a headlamp (turn it on when you’re hooked up with a fish, then turn it off), and we turn it on if a boat starts coming our way.

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            Yeah buddy!!!!
            [emoji123]

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
            Congrats Jamesdad!
            Thanks bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              This Thread has been so successful this year thanks to Mayhem. That I'm having trouble downloading Mexican would you please start another thanks love Pat

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

And maybe alter the thread title to avoid those with an extra hole in their “boat” so we can get this going again.

Comment

Haha! Yup guys I'll start another one... I agree this baby is bogged down! Hang on we'll get part II started...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                  Haha! Yup guys I'll start another one... I agree this baby is bogged down! Hang on we'll get part II started...

Alter the name and we might hide from those with an extra hole in their boat for a while.....

Comment

Any of you guys regulars around Sabine Lake/pass?

Comment

Old thread

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      Alter the name and we might hide from those with an extra hole in their boat for a while.....
                      Lmao

Comment

Anybody know what happened to that 19k flats boat w the newish Suzuki and newish trailer? I suppose it’s gone because it sold. I can’t find it

Comment

Working...
                        X