No announcement yet.

2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those should be spinning rods. Other than that, enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      I found them in stock on Amazon for $20. 5”, 7”, 9” and 9” strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      They come and go, last time I looked all they had were the bait knives. The 9" is a great fillet knife. Easy to sharpen and just works great. Good flex and I like the length and blade shape.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
        Yep sure is. I stripped it down completely and rebuilt as a floating dock, floating dock didn't work out so well out here we couldn't keep it anchored for any length of time so just use it to haul stuff now. The galvanized cable I had it anchored with actually sawed through one of the pontoons so I patched it up with epoxy, kinda spooky with a buggy on it in that wind yesterday.

That’s exactly how my buddy moved his tractor to the island and is hauling all the lumber for his house one load at a time

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
          ...and catching fish.

That boy is a fish catching machine.

Comment

2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread!

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            That boy is a fish catching machine.

And seems like a really great young man, we hung with us in POC one evening last year and only thing I thought was off is he wouldn’t drink a beer with us

Comment

...and catching fish.

Wish he had thicker skin and would keep posting here, the saying “I wouldn’t pick on ya if I didn’t like ya” comes to mind!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                That’s really good you’re getting the wife and kids fishing.

Comment

...and catching fish.
                  Good to see... keep e'm coming!

Comment

Ahhhh, now that’s the warm welcome I was hoping for!!! There’s 3 spinners in there.

Fun fact Mayhem, I have twin brothers 5 yrs younger than me and they fkn hated each other growing up, fought constantly. Dad had enough of beating their asses with no results he made them kiss on the lips. That got their attention lol.

Comment

Double post
                      Last edited by tmurray; 05-25-2021, 08:17 PM.

Comment

I'd probably admit to kissing my brother on the lips before I'd admit to fishing with croaker.
                        Last edited by Capt Glenn; 05-25-2021, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          And seems like a really great young man, we hung with us in POC one evening last year and only thing I thought was off is he wouldn’t drink a beer with us
                          That ain't a bad problem to have. The more I drink the less I fish.

Comment

Man these green net bags know where to find the fish, now I know the secret.
                            Attached Files

Comment

After we got back we hit the surf to check out the beach with the full moon out and we found a school of Reds. We must have pulled in 20+ Reds 20ish to 35ish size range and a few nice trout with one going 26". All the surf fish were released without ever making it to the green bag. No croaker or shrimp were harmed in the making. Yall are in for an amazing weekend if you brave the crowds, weather finally straightened out today and looks good the rest of the week.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by justletmein; 05-26-2021, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Very nice catch

Comment

Working...
                                X