• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread!

Big snapper fan here but prefer the pink snapper.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            Big snapper fan here but prefer the pink snapper.

Lucky for you she seems to have both.

Comment

Cherry snapper right there.

Comment

Did well out there yesterday despite the wind. Me and my son caught 40+ trout, mix of spec and sand. Nothing over 17" though. Never left site of the boat ramp. Started with live shrimp, but when we were sure we were sitting on a bunch changed to gulp for less hassle. Despite all the trout my sons favorite fish of the day was the 4lb gaftop he caught.

Comment

Gaftop give a good account of themselves. Glad you got em.

Comment

Nice, Man, that's good to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Did well out there yesterday despite the wind. Me and my son caught 40+ trout, mix of spec and sand. Nothing over 17" though. Never left site of the boat ramp. Started with live shrimp, but when we were sure we were sitting on a bunch changed to gulp for less hassle. Despite all the trout my sons favorite fish of the day was the 4lb gaftop he caught.
                      Congrats. Pretty good deal when the fish cooperate with the kids.

Comment

One thing about those slimy suckers is they do fight hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Sounds like a fun day!

Comment

Anyone familiar with Lighthouse lakes Kayaking? I am going the 13-15 and weather shows 15-25 MPH winds. Once in the lakes do you get much wind cover?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                              One thing about those slimy suckers is they do fight hard.

One thing about those slimy suckers is that they are slimy suckers

they do fight hard as well.

Comment

Originally posted by WIKI View Post
                                Anyone familiar with Lighthouse lakes Kayaking? I am going the 13-15 and weather shows 15-25 MPH winds. Once in the lakes do you get much wind cover?
                                The wind forecast will probably change 5 times between now and then. i wouldn't worry about it too much until about 3 days out. Even then it may still be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X