got my stimulus check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
    Even if I cut our salaries in half I still wouldn't even COME CLOSE to qualifying for the money. It probably wouldn't even worth my time to go deposit a 600 check. Guess if I did one I'd probably just let my secretary have it or tell her to give it to HER secretary.
    Finally, someone who got the bragging thing down right!!! Lol
    I figure your secretary and her secretary make 6 figures already, so just send it to me instead. I'll stimulate the crap outta the economy! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

How do you know if you are getting a check ?

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
        If you can look down from your high horse and see the ground you are most likely going to get one.

Although you can still lie and say you didn't get one to save face with all us common folk.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
          I'll probably get a bill...

^^^^^This right here.^^^^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hope Sudan is happy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
              If you can look down from your high horse and see the ground you are most likely going to get one.

Although you can still lie and say you didn't get one to save face with all us common folk.

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                You just know !

Comment

I dont get why everyone is butt hurt by those who say they aren't getting one. Are they that sensitive about their income? A lot of people make enough money they won't be getting one. Some don't and will. I'll get one. If you do, good for you too. If you make enough that you won't, good for you too. Lighten up people...
                  Having said all that, I wish they weren't handing out our money and would just fix the government overspending.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post

Hope Sudan is happy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they ain’t Egypt surely must be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Even if I cut our salaries in half I still wouldn't even COME CLOSE to qualifying for the money. It probably wouldn't even worth my time to go deposit a 600 check. Guess if I did one I'd probably just let my secretary have it or tell her to give it to HER secretary.
                      Welcome to the fire, Bill Gates.

Comment

Doing a little fishing I see....4 that quick aint bad

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Doing a little fishing I see....4 that quick aint bad
                          Kinda what I was thinking, too......LOL

Comment

Your point is ????

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
                              I love these threads, gives everyone who is making bank a chance to brag without really bragging!
                              LOL! Same guys that complain that they had to pay "$X" in taxes last year. Indirect way of saying I made a bunch of money last year

Comment

If its that much trouble, have your secretary send it to me. Dont want you to waste anymore of your time for that chump change.

Comment

Working...
                                X