Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone else followed the Story of the missing Texas State student?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeyG View Post
    I’m getting mine into jiu jitsu- I can’t think of another extra curricular activity with more of an effective life skill you can learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Krav Maga.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
      Krav Maga.

Kids jiu jitsu is easier to find, but Krav is definitely a good one.

Comment

Following

Comment

Cell phone records should be interesting. I’m sure they already have them and are following up on those leads.

Comment

This is a weird deal. I know they found a backpack full of narcotics near his car, but if this was a drug deal gone wrong why weren't they taken?

Comment

Feel horrible for the Family - Cannot begin to imagine.

Son has done wrestling. 3 Daughters have done mma at those rockstar places. They hit the heavy bag 2x a week with punches.

I'm overprotective by Nature, but having 3 girls 14/14/10 has scared me to death since my oldest was born.

Comment

I had a lease not far from there, up toward Lytton Springs some 15 odd years ago. It was a sketchy area. We had issues with theft, vandalism and poaching. Couldn't get out of there fast enough

Comment

My daughter is a freshman there, she's had a few updates from her sorority sisters but nothing of real magnitude. It scares me to death every time she goes anywhere. I cant imagine what the family is going through.

Comment

Originally posted by JRandolphTX View Post
                    This is a weird deal. I know they found a backpack full of narcotics near his car, but if this was a drug deal gone wrong why weren't they taken?
                    My exact thoughts. Feel bad for the family suffering. I went to college with a guy from Luling he was an odd duck.

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
                      Cell phone records should be interesting. I’m sure they already have them and are following up on those leads.

You would think

Comment

Comment

So there saying he got naked on that gravel road on a cold nite??? And his digital trail stopped at that intersection? I was on salt flat road the other day and had fine cell reception. Story keeps getting stranger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by esoct25 View Post
                            So there saying he got naked on that gravel road on a cold nite??? And his digital trail stopped at that intersection? I was on salt flat road the other day and had fine cell reception. Story keeps getting stranger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
                            Not sure of all the details, but there are plenty of very well documented cases of hypothermia in which the victim will get completely naked.

Comment

This is a very strange story!

He is dead somewhere. Sad deal. WHen its all said and done this will be on a show like Forensic Files. Curious what happened.

Comment

I can not imagine being those poor parents regardless of what has happened, not knowing where your kid is.... nightmare.

Comment

Working...
                                X