Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
    So being the rookie I am, I'm still paper trading, but I jumped in on CSCW last week when it was running up and got in way to late and then watched it crash. So I averaged down to see what would happen. I first got in at 1.61, and then again at 1.43 and closed this morning at 2.30 for a nice fake profit.

Not sure I would of had the guts to do that with real cash yet, but it was cool to see it recover and then gain.
    The point of all this is to make a real profit by selling. I would rather sell a bit early and put cash in my account than watch it all the way to the top and then watch it crash back. If it continues to run after I sell, sometimes I'll jump back in for another quick profit. Momentum can be a beautiful thing.

Comment

Nice little pop for MMEX today. Thought it would have come sooner with news of their first signed contract for solar hydrogen carbon capture project. Hope it keeps climbing, but glad I doubled when it was down when it dropped.
      Pot stocks starting to move a little to the green side, would like to see a 4/20 price spike for APHA and TILR before the merger/acquisition is complete.

Comment

new month, hopefully a better month.

good luck fellas.

Comment

Was finally able to get out of asrt for a small loss. Didn’t go the way I thought it would and June for a jump is too long to have that money tied up in a dump

Comment

March was pathetic for the OTC. Im down to only 2 tickers right now. ILUS for my long play and WTii for short. I like it because it hasnt been pumped and is still under the radar. Very good SS and moves really quick with any amount of volume. They could be involved with govt contracts as well. Hopefully next week we find out.

Comment

It’s so difficult to sell at a “small loss”, and I’m jealous of those that can do it. When most of us buy-in we have visions of grandeur...100% gain in days, right? When it goes down 15-20% after a few days it feels like being down much more than that for some reason. In retrospect I’d be happy to have cut my losses at 15-20% and moved on. Gets harder and harder to sell as losses grow....

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
                It’s so difficult to sell at a “small loss”, and I’m jealous of those that can do it. When most of us buy-in we have visions of grandeur...100% gain in days, right? When it goes down 15-20% after a few days it feels like being down much more than that for some reason. In retrospect I’d be happy to have cut my losses at 15-20% and moved on. Gets harder and harder to sell as losses grow....
                I have gain and loss #s to sell at in mind, when it hits that point I get out either way. A lot of times its not at the top, but usually I'm lucky to get out before the bottom too so it works out. Every now and then you take an L and move on, I didn't due my due diligence on that one, read a couple small things on it and got in at what I thought would be a good price, sold some for a little profit and held with high hopes then it turned into a dumpster fire. I've been trying to get out of most these last couple weeks, market is too crazy for me right now

Comment

Anybody watching VIAC?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                    Anybody watching VIAC?
                    wow. somebody is in pain.

Comment

I missed out on UXIN, got alerted this morning then got busy with work and never got in. Every time I looked, it had went up even more.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                        wow. somebody is in pain.
                        Last week was a ROUGH week for a few people.
                        There was a massive hedge fund (Archegos) that was levered up to 700% on several positions including DISCA and VIAC, when they started to go south the fund started to get hit with margin calls from the banks. Once the margin calls hit, they had to liquidate, forcing massive downward pressure. All and all, Goldman and Credit Suisse racked up 100's of millions and losses, and the fund basically imploded. Literally, billions lost in just a few weeks.

Comment

Everything in the momentum space has gotten crushed for the last month basically. It appears tech is reversing with Nazvol declining, which should be bullish for the momentum space in the short term.

Comment

Originally posted by Snacks View Post
                            Last week was a ROUGH week for a few people.
                            There was a massive hedge fund (Archegos) that was levered up to 700% on several positions including DISCA and VIAC, when they started to go south the fund started to get hit with margin calls from the banks. Once the margin calls hit, they had to liquidate, forcing massive downward pressure. All and all, Goldman and Credit Suisse racked up 100's of millions and losses, and the fund basically imploded. Literally, billions lost in just a few weeks.
                            Projection on VIAC? Still gonna bleed a little?

Do you guys out any stock in stockinvest.us?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                              Projection on VIAC? Still gonna bleed a little?
                              Wow!

Comment

I’m on the sidelines with OTC, I hold one long right now. However, CRYPTO is on fire right now...almost doubled my investment in a week.

Comment

Working...
                                X