Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wdlf

Comment

My biggest problem and I'm sure this may even the everyones is the catalyst. Where do you find your info/news to what may have cause a good run?

Comment

Well went ahead and purchased 200,000 shares of PHIL. We will see how it does.

Comment

Originally posted by FCoDxDart View Post
          My biggest problem and I'm sure this may even the everyones is the catalyst. Where do you find your info/news to what may have cause a good run?
          They have a better crystal ball than we have.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
            Wdlf
            What is making this run so much?

I sold and made 400% but geez that would have been over 1,000% if I held one more day.

ITRM is my new swing play. Not a day trade. I'm not in yet. Trying to buy at 1.35 This should go over $2 by June (is my guess) leading up to their FDA date.

They sold shares in an offering and interest was so high they quadrupled the offering. Can be looked at as bad they diluted outstanding shares more though.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxlab View Post
              Well went ahead and purchased 200,000 shares of PHIL. We will see how it does.
              Was getting ready to do the same but went with GTLL , dropping now that I got some
              Last edited by Bassdeer; 02-08-2021, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                What is making this run so much?

I sold and made 400% but geez that would have been over 1,000% if I held one more day.
                Not sure but I'm holding

I'm killing MCOA up 80%

Finally green on HCMC

Comment

I just doubled up on ZOM and pulled my initial investment back out.

Comment

I can’t figure out how y’all decide what to put your money in, again I’m new at this but have been doing a lot of reading all over and can’t figure out how to decide..

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                      OCGN is on a roll! I got in 2 days ago, not sure when to sell..

Hope you didn’t sell. I’m up almost 500% last I checked. Got in at $2.08

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexZ71 View Post
                        I just doubled up on ZOM and pulled my initial investment back out.
                        Cool, I'll need it to go up $400 before I double.

Comment

Who was still holding ozsc?

Comment

jumped into ICCT this morning and added more MCOA

ZOM is being weird these days, hope it can sustain the volume through the product release. If it does no telling where it goes but if the hype dies. Really hard to not sell everything when it's up 960% but I told myself I'll wait until April (unless I see it start to freefall). Don't think I'll have much time these weeks to jump into much.

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                              I can’t figure out how y’all decide what to put your money in, again I’m new at this but have been doing a lot of reading all over and can’t figure out how to decide..
                              Sending you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                                Was getting ready to do the same but went with GTLL , dropping now that I got some
                                I hate when it drops right after a purchase.

Comment

Working...
                                X