Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTXR doing well. Has great long hold potential as well. Some of their technology was developed at MD Anderson Cancer Center. Get it while its still cheap!

Comment

Originally posted by jbmorris5 View Post
      CTXR doing well. Has great long hold potential as well. Some of their technology was developed at MD Anderson Cancer Center. Get it while its still cheap!

Would have been great to get in a month ago for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My computer hard drive crapped out yesterday so I’m sitting on the sidelines for a bit. I hate trading on my phone or tablet. This old brain and eyes prefer a bigger screen. I hope I don’t miss out on too much. I’m still holding ATOS at a very small loss. Other than that everything else is a very long hold for me.

Comment

Tried to get in on CTXR today at pre-market, but put my limit order at 1.560. It open at 1.860 and never got below 1.780, now is over $2.

I got in at AEZS at 1.860 last Monday. DD at 1.40 and GSAT at 2.410 yesterday, waiting to see if next week they will return to green for me.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
            Luckily I got out of cscw at the right time. Mcoa is the only thing I’m down on. Averaged up too many times thinking it would keep running
            What has you saying got out at right time? Are you just tired of holding and sold for profit or did you hear something destructive?

Comment

Yall are making me second guess. Im holding Ctrm and Cscw. Looking at numbers i assumed this was the week the price averaged back out and growth restarted. Hoping this week is green on both. ??? Thoughts. Would be interested to hear why yall are selling?

Also ZOM truforma gonna go or not? I wish they would post new pre-orders or something other thsn just product available in april.

Comment

Originally posted by Red_RaiderHTC View Post
                What has you saying got out at right time? Are you just tired of holding and sold for profit or did you hear something destructive?
                It probably has long term opportunity, I made really nice gains and sold for a good profit, it’s not one I’m interested in holding for a long time. It took a couple months to get it where I was happy selling

Comment

That was a pretty rough week. Friday had a few bounce back but I bailed on BRLL before it dipped below 500% on me. made a good chunk on it. at one point it was 1120% up. Still made Rolex money on it but it could have been new base model car money

Ive got a lot of eggs in a basket called RTON right now. its currently down but hoping next week is the week. waiting on some news to hit regarding an approved CBD cigarette.

Comment

I think ILUS is the beast of the OTC. Supposed to go pink this week according to CEO.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                      I think ILUS is the beast of the OTC. Supposed to go pink this week according to CEO.
                      This ILUS? A film company that just bought an EV company?

Or is my info wrong lol

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Red_RaiderHTC View Post
                        Yall are making me second guess. Im holding Ctrm and Cscw. Looking at numbers i assumed this was the week the price averaged back out and growth restarted. Hoping this week is green on both. ??? Thoughts. Would be interested to hear why yall are selling?

Also ZOM truforma gonna go or not? I wish they would post new pre-orders or something other thsn just product available in april.
                        I just sold all my ZOM, will be watching for news for sure over the next few weeks.

Comment

I’ll be watching INKW this week. Still holding shares and they made a few moves over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            This ILUS? A film company that just bought an EV company?

Or is my info wrong lol

They just took that ticker over and this week should be getting everything current.

They are also partnered with this company and a few others

Last edited by RutnBuk; 02-21-2021, 06:41 PM.

Comment

QBAN up nicely this morning

Comment

Thinking about adding to my MCOA.

Comment

Working...
                                X