Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following. Want to start doing this

Comment

Well that day sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
        Well that day sucked.

Yes Sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

TTCM only one green for me today. It was good day for that one but all the others took a dump the biggest being ENZC

Comment

CSCW??? Anyone have any thoughts on this one. Should of sold in 1.30s but now were at $1. Not much online that gives any advice to its future. Been on a red roller coaster but hopefully that will turn thus week?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1187 View Post
              TTCM only one green for me today. It was good day for that one but all the others took a dump the biggest being ENZC

It was a good day.

I think the reality of penny stocks is probably sinking in now. Tim painted a pretty clear picture on this about 1-2 weeks ago. Get in, take your gains(don’t be greedy) and cut your loses quickly if it is running south. Ttcm is only one of two penny stocks I was holding today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Red_RaiderHTC View Post
                CSCW??? Anyone have any thoughts on this one. Should of sold in 1.30s but now were at $1. Not much online that gives any advice to its future. Been on a red roller coaster but hopefully that will turn thus week?
                I have three in the red that I want to dump but as of now I'm down 50% or more on all three, I'm going to hold until I get close to even or go down in flames.

Comment

Originally posted by Red_RaiderHTC View Post
                  I still have way too many shares of CSCW No idea why it dropped. It was trending up so good and on good volume..then..flop!

Same with FAMI

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    I still have way too many shares of CSCW No idea why it dropped. It was trending up so good and on good volume..then..flop!

Same with FAMI
                    Would CSCW announcing that they plan to dual list their shares in Dubai stock exchange have anything to do with it? Seems to me like that would increase potential investors and not effect price but I'm no expert. Maybe its just a temporary price reset.

Comment

sitting on the side lines today and just watching, hoping to get rid of some.

I guess if SNDL gets around $1.00 I'll get some
                      Last edited by Bassdeer; 02-19-2021, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Luckily I got out of cscw at the right time. Mcoa is the only thing I’m down on. Averaged up too many times thinking it would keep running

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                          Luckily I got out of cscw at the right time. Mcoa is the only thing I’m down on. Averaged up too many times thinking it would keep running
                          I also have MCOA, but I think I'm going to hold that one(someone will buy them out just for the name alone I hope) the other two I want to get rid of are MMEX and CTRM

Comment

Whats the thought on HCMC?

I'm in, and down, in MCOA, PHIL, and QBAN, all very low positions though

Still holding a little ZOM, thinking about dropping if it runs today but there is still a hold movement online for it.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                              Whats the thought on HCMC?

I'm in, and down, in MCOA, PHIL, and QBAN, all very low positions though

Still holding a little ZOM, thinking about dropping if it runs today but there is still a hold movement online for it.
                              Not sure on HCMC, I got out at 0.0042

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                                sitting on the side lines today and just watching, hoping to get rid of some.

I guess if SNDL gets around $1.00 I'll get some
                                SNDL made a nice little run for a quick scalp.

Comment

Working...
                                X