Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    I havent had much time to play this morning but I did get in and out of that one to make a little pocket change. Other than that I havent done anything. The good news is the red isnt as deep and dark as it was earlier on my play holdings.
    Your not missing anything.

I would quit for the day but I'm hoping MMEX makes a run sometime today
    Last edited by Bassdeer; 02-12-2021, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
      Your not missing anything.

I would quit for the day but I'm hoping MMEX makes a run sometime today

I’m hoping so too. I’m still up 103%, but like the close to 300% better lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post

Yea I was in it Monday and sold Tuesday, was up 300% but by the time I sold on the drop it was 200% but I'm happy

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
          Hoping BIEL will walk its way up out of the Friday morning slump. Tempted to buy more at this price.
          I picked up more

Another potential long term I picked up is DPLS (DarkPulse, Inc.) They just announced confirmation this morning they are registered ITAR with Federal Gov They have a patent that could span multiple sectors. Volume started rising after the announcement.

Comment

Possible plays.

ZPAS - Crypto play. Will be good if BTC rallies over the long weekend and is well over 50k Tuesday morning.

INM - pot play that's not up as much as others. Low float. Could catch fire one day.

BZTG - crypto play. I'm trying to buy well under 1 cent. It moves up/down a lot and fast.

PHUN - Watch for a stock offering where they raise money. If they do it will be a strong buy close to what the offering price is.

Comment

MJNA is moving, weed stock

Comment

Hoping to see some recovery end of the day, but think it’s unlikely. Most my gains this week disappeared, but still holding most, so get to keep playing next week.

Comment

Two more I forgot.

PLX - 4.90 - Did a stock offering today. I bought and will hold. PDUFA date with FDA is April 27th. Should rally back up over $7 before that date (is my hope).

ILAL - 1.20 Undiscovered pot play. I know very little about this one.

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post

I thought it was going to pop but looks like I'm holding till next week

Comment

I thought it was going to pop but looks like I'm holding till next week

Took my loss. Maybe I’m just scared. Watched it plummet for 2 straight days... still holding INKW looking for another sleeper to jump on for Monday or Tuesday. Think they are closed Monday....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Opened up a small position in SHMP today. Long term hold, but look to add more as a trading vehicle.

Comment

Whats poppin' fellas...

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            whats poppin' fellas...
                            pipes!!!

Comment

Pot stocks are up.

Watch list
                              HCMC
                              WDLF
                              OZSC

all up pre market

Comment

Pot stocks are up.

Watch list
                                HCMC
                                WDLF
                                OZSC

all up pre market
                                Also ILUS which is my favorite right now
                                ETFM (ticker change to FOMO)
                                MAXD (not jumping in early but waiting for a dip if there is one)

Comment

Working...
                                X