Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
    ICCT is not one to trade short term. I plan to hold it 3-to-4 years. I fully expect it to be significantly higher than it is now. By that, I mean that I expect my investment of tens-of-thousands of dollars will become millions.
    It is a serious business with a real product and a growing clientele. In this market, it is hard to find under-priced stocks. I think ICCT is that. Watch for their second quarter earnings report. I think it will be very good.

Do your own due diligence. I think what I'm seeing on here is just gambling.
    Why do you think ICCT will perform so well?

Comment

ICCT is not one to trade short term. I plan to hold it 3-to-4 years. I fully expect it to be significantly higher than it is now. By that, I mean that I expect my investment of tens-of-thousands of dollars will become millions.
      It is a serious business with a real product and a growing clientele. In this market, it is hard to find under-priced stocks. I think ICCT is that. Watch for their second quarter earnings report. I think it will be very good.

Yes you are.

I think everyone who posts a stock ticker should say why it's going to go up. Volume, just popular, upcoming event, or ???

I try most of the time. Feel free to bug me if I don't.

Comment

Their burn rate is very high for such a small company. Where does the cash come from to keep it operating? Im seeing 76K cash on hand with a burn rate of about 3.5mm per year.

Comment

Stev

Stev is running
          I see this one climbing over the next couple of months

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Their burn rate is very high for such a small company. Where does the cash come from to keep it operating? Im seeing 76K cash on hand with a burn rate of about 3.5mm per year.
            Can you share where you found those numbers? I wasn't able to find any financials.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              Can you share where you found those numbers? I wasn't able to find any financials.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                Yes you are.

I think everyone who posts a stock ticker should say why it's going to go up. Volume, just popular, upcoming event, or ???

I try most of the time. Feel free to bug me if I don't.
                I agree 100%
                See this on Reddit all the time "***X to the moon." I can never figure out what they are seeing. - But I am not the brightest bulb when it comes to this ether.

Just saying it would be helpful to have the reasoning.
                Along with caveat emptor

Comment

thank you

Comment

thank you
                    Let me know what you think. Also, if you have an answer to my question after reviewing the numbers.

Comment

The only thing I did right today was not buy SNDL at $3 and somehting a share.

Comment

Red board today here as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                          The only thing I did right today was not buy SNDL at $3 and somehting a share.
                          man i left it at $3.90 this morning, walked to the door and let the dog out, let her back in and checked it again and it was $2.76. maybe 2 minutes had passed. i sold it all.

i sold off some shares today and will be pulling my initial as soon as it is available. 130% gain in about 3 weeks even with a few ill-timed FOMO duds mixed in, all credit to this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            Let me know what you think. Also, if you have an answer to my question after reviewing the numbers.
                            I don't claim to know how to really read financial reports or even determine if a stock is worth buying or not. Matter of fact, just go ahead and awesome I zero qualifications in this arena.

With that said. I have come to the conclusion ICCT isn't in a very solid financial position:

Balance Sheet
                            Total Cash (mrq) 76k
                            Total Cash Per Share (mrq) 0
                            Total Debt (mrq) 1.52M
                            Total Debt/Equity (mrq) N/A
                            Current Ratio (mrq) 0.10
                            Book Value Per Share (mrq) -0.00
                            Cash Flow Statement
                            Operating Cash Flow (ttm) -1.32M
                            Levered Free Cash Flow (ttm) -891.75k

Someone else smarter then me feel free to chime in.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                              man i left it at $3.90 this morning, walked to the door and let the dog out, let her back in and checked it again and it was $2.76. maybe 2 minutes had passed. i sold it all.

i sold off some shares today and will be pulling my initial as soon as it is available. 130% gain in about 3 weeks even with a few ill-timed FOMO duds mixed in, all credit to this thread.
                              I don't claim to know how to really read financial reports or even determine if a stock is worth buying or not. Matter of fact, just go ahead and awesome I zero qualifications in this arena.

With that said. I have come to the conclusion ICCT isn't in a very solid financial position:

Balance Sheet
                              Total Cash (mrq) 76k
                              Total Cash Per Share (mrq) 0
                              Total Debt (mrq) 1.52M
                              Total Debt/Equity (mrq) N/A
                              Current Ratio (mrq) 0.10
                              Book Value Per Share (mrq) -0.00
                              Cash Flow Statement
                              Operating Cash Flow (ttm) -1.32M
                              Levered Free Cash Flow (ttm) -891.75k

Someone else smarter then me feel free to chime in.
                              If it's a good business plan it won't matter how much money they're losing as they will do a stock offering to raise money.

It's very hard to tell with stocks this low. Very.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post

This is why you sell on the way up. If you bought at $3 and this happened you'd be ticked.

It can and does happen all the time. Look at STEV Was up to .0288 and tanked in 5 minutes to .016

And SNDL was special. I would have thought that dump would have happened around $1.20 the first time. Then 20 more times along the way. The reason it didn't is because Zack Morris (yes, the saved by the Bell actor) has 350k+ followers just on Twitter. They pumped it to the moon and surprised lots of people by how high they ran it.

Comment

Working...
                                X