Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
    Move it to WeBull, you get full ah trading
    https://act.webull.com/ve/twMmVo9wqtsZ/aid/inviteUs/
    does webull have all the stocks that get mentioned here?

Comment

For penny stocks I'd use E-trade

For long term day trading use Interactive Brokers.

For screwing around once in a blue moon E-trade or WeBull

If you want to buy Bitcoin, LTC, ETH, or DOGE use robinhood. Unless another stock broker allows one to buy cryptos?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        If you want to buy Bitcoin, LTC, ETH, or DOGE use robinhood. Unless another stock broker allows one to buy cryptos?

WeBull allows crypto trading for BTC, LTC, and ETH, but not DOGE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
          does webull have all the stocks that get mentioned here?
          Everything except the otc/pink sheets. Those I use TD

For crypto is only has BTC, ETH, LTC and BCH so it’s not very good for crypto

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
            May have already been discussed - best alternative to Robinhood?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            If you want otc/pink sheets use a brokerage house. Otherwise WeBull is really easy
            Discover the latest promotions and activities on Webull. Get more out of your trading experience with exclusive offers.

Comment

I use Webull for all of my monitoring/research. It has a fantastic mobile app with the best tools I've been able to find. I use Schwab to execute my actual trades but there charts and tools suck billy goat balls. I am considering opening an Level 2, option approved account on Interactive Brokers. I've heard nothing but good things about it.
              Last edited by J_Foster; 02-11-2021, 12:13 PM.

Comment

I'm getting killed today

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                  I'm getting killed today
                  Me too...way up but they are taking some back today.

This day trading thing reminds me of when I got my first cell cams. Up every hour to see whats going on.

Comment

Currently up 1100% on BRLL

Most everything else is down today.

Comment

I got out of SNGX at 1.93. It's a hair up from there but I was glad to take the profits. TLRY is getting crushed today. Glad I didnt jump in. Im only holding a few of these stocks at the moment. Plenty of cash to jump back in but I think Im going to hang tight for a bit. You know at least until I have to scratch the itch again tomorrow, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        I got out of SNGX at 1.93. It's a hair up from there but I was glad to take the profits. TLRY is getting crushed today. Glad I didnt jump in. Im only holding a few of these stocks at the moment. Plenty of cash to jump back in but I think Im going to hang tight for a bit. You know at least until I have to scratch the itch again tomorrow, lol.
                        Yea I need to get close to even on some and get out and just wait till next week.

Comment

i just set a bunch of limits to start building up my cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                            Yea I was in the red all day until the last 5 minutes ICCT pulled me into the green. Hope tomorrow is better.
                            ICCT is not one to trade short term. I plan to hold it 3-to-4 years. I fully expect it to be significantly higher than it is now. By that, I mean that I expect my investment of tens-of-thousands of dollars will become millions.
                            It is a serious business with a real product and a growing clientele. In this market, it is hard to find under-priced stocks. I think ICCT is that. Watch for their second quarter earnings report. I think it will be very good.

Do your own due diligence. I think what I'm seeing on here is just gambling.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
                              ICCT is not one to trade short term. I plan to hold it 3-to-4 years. I fully expect it to be significantly higher than it is now. By that, I mean that I expect my investment of tens-of-thousands of dollars will become millions.
                              It is a serious business with a real product and a growing clientele. In this market, it is hard to find under-priced stocks. I think ICCT is that. Watch for their second quarter earnings report. I think it will be very good.

Do your own due diligence. I think what I'm seeing on here is just gambling.
                              Sounds good I'll put it the long term.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
                                I think what I'm seeing on here is just gambling.
                                Just this side of it.

Thanks for the heads up on ICCT. I'll give it a look. The vast majority of my holdings are long. May need to add this one to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X