See weeds not all bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
        See weeds not all bad.
        Oh I never said it was....

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
          Man I would like to see my MCOA take off like SNDL

I wondered that also. Only have 600 MCOA, but would be awesome to watch it happen tomorrow.

Sold MMEX yesterday and regret it, but still had some quick gains selling at .12

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
            Kicking myself on SNDL. My buddy told me to go in heavy but I limped in at 5,000 shares. As mentioned above he went in for 200,000. Just told me he sold 50k at 3.02 and is going to hold the rest. I will just ride it down until it is delisted. It’s how I roll. 😂
            LOL yeah it's probably going back under dollar after all this madness ends but I will never be around to see that so let the good times roll. Congrats to your friend and you 5k shares is still a real nice day. I think I am going to just exorcises my contracts and buy the shares since I have them at 1 dollar and also .50 strike prices. Insane to see this kind of growth in a day.

Comment

Our old friend NAKD might be worth another look as well. Back over 1.50

Comment

ATOS has been my worst timed pickup so far. Really need it to jump back....any hope?

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicket Luke View Post
                  Yea my buddy brought in on the down last time at $1.35 and he got killed on it. I told him just hold it now about a week ago. Texted him today when I saw it at $1.50 and said it's going up he texted back and said I sold it yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                    ATOS has been my worst timed pickup so far. Really need it to jump back....any hope?
                    IN this market friend.... theres always hope.

Comment

You will, at some point get slaughtered holding waiting for prices to go back up. Just a warning. It's working to hold now though but when that ends it will be bad. Be afraid, very afraid.

CRBP - almost $4 Wow! I should have held all my shares from $1.70

Lets see how these do tomorrow. Got to keep the dice in the air while they're hot.
                      TTCM - .009
                      STEV - .016 Up 73% today Tried selling at close but was too late.
                      MLHC - .0015
                      FTEG - .0018
                      ICNM .0039
                      GNCP .0028
                      QBAN - .002 I really need this one to take off to a penny. I have too many shares LOL
                      FERN - .0022 Smaller float - less volume to move subber.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicket Luke View Post
                        I got in late with a little so I am back even now. Hopefully it will continue. Good news at these prices it will stay listed. So, that's something.

Comment

A little afternoon DD on OZSC courtesy of the CEO Brian Conway, via their Discord Channel. That should result in a nice little uptick tomorrow.

This thread has quickly become one of my all time favorites of the forum. I appreciate you guys.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

RTON
                            BRLL
                            CBBT

All killed it for me today. Brll might pay for a semester of my kids college!

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
                              RTON
                              BRLL
                              CBBT

All killed it for me today. Brll might pay for a semester of my kids college!
                              What's up for tomorrow!?

Comment

Hoping HCMC and HYII keep moving up.
                                I’d look for undervalued pot stocks, MCOA or MJNA look good short term, but MRMD is actually profitable and might be a longer hold.

Comment

Working...
                                X