No announcement yet.

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for the gurus. I had some shares of INKW and they announced today they were going away from OTC Pink Sheets and uplisting to the OTCQB® Venture Marketplace.

When this was announced, the price dropped like a rock.... Luckily I sold and still made a bit, but why would that cause it to drop?

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
      Question for the gurus. I had some shares of INKW and they announced today they were going away from OTC Pink Sheets and uplisting to the OTCQB® Venture Marketplace.

When this was announced, the price dropped like a rock.... Luckily I sold and still made a bit, but why would that cause it to drop?
      Sell the news.

I don't watch that ticker but I bet it has run up a lot in the 5-10 days leading up to that news. People see it coming and load up, then dump when the news hits.

Who bought FAMI and make it tank so fast? Had to be a TBHer!

Comment

Originally posted by buffalorider View Post
        I got out of TYME yesterday, but the rest of my portfolio is red today anyway. I’m not looking at it until after hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        all red myself today

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

not me

Comment

Guilty...

Comment

Sell the news.

I don't watch that ticker but I bet it has run up a lot in the 5-10 days leading up to that news. People see it coming and load up, then dump when the news hits.

lol I jumped in around 1.50.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
                Grabbed some of both, you can blame me I guess. :-(
                coming back for you

Comment

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
                  I recently bought 600,000 shares of iCoreConnect (ICCT). Currently at $0.12 per share. Notice the one-time penny stock Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (ARWR). Lowest I bought was $1.50, yesterday closed at $90.47. These are the only two stocks I own.
                  I plan to hold iCore for 3-4 years. Do your own due diligence.
                  good call on this one, I like the jump already

Comment

Ugh! Getting killed for a second day in a row across the board.

That GSAT stock looks pretty enticing but I've not been able to really trade much this week. I've busted my account and been locked out early each day. They really need to get with the times with settlement/clearing. Cypto clears instantly vs. having to wait 3 days to get your $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Foster View Post

That GSAT stock looks pretty enticing but I've not been able to really trade much this week. I've busted my account and been locked out early each day. They really need to get with the times with settlement/clearing. Cypto clears instantly vs. having to wait 3 days to get your $$$.
                      Monday and Tuesday was good to me, getting killed today

Comment

I need to completely rebalance my account. I've gotten to scattered around due to FOMO, LOL.

For those making multiple trades a day, what percentage of y'alls account do you recommend holding in cash to avoid busting your account and getting locked out?

Comment

Originally posted by J_Foster View Post

agree. i know robinhood isnt popular right now but its so easy to use and the money is immediately available. wish they had more OTC and crypto.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            where do you see FAMI going?
                            Up!

LOL Not sure. Over $2 but after that? It's just a good company with potential and actually makes money.
                            Well FAMI made it over $2 Now who knows in this market.

Comment

Well FAMI made it over $2 Now who knows in this market.
                              saw that, it shot right up,

Picked up some ICCT for 0.16 just now, know nothing about it but it went crazy today.
                              Last edited by Bassdeer; 02-10-2021, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Did anyone get in on OGI or SNDL? I sold my poop NOK options 2 days ago and bought 15 contacts on SNDL. I can't believe the numbers that are on the screen! Did anyone buy TRCH? I gave it here like a week ago it's up 80% today!!! Castor Shipping is next at 1.20 as I write this. Going to 1.50 in the next day or 2, CTRM. FRO up a buck in the last couple days and still paying a 27% dividend. It would be tough to find a loser right now it would seem but hey ride the wave the next couple months could be really big.

Everything real has pretty much already doubled in price so we better be finding winners Gentlemen.

Comment

Working...
                                X