• Time
  • Show
Clear All

VISL

I bought 3400 shares last year @ 0.68

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

nevermind
      Last edited by Bassdeer; 02-07-2021, 09:10 AM.

Comment

I have WDLF at .006 and had my finger on Sell all day Friday, but held. Going to be watching WDLF, OSZC, ENZC and GTLL and CTYX closely on Monday to decide if I need to bail.

Comment

All my purchases from last year were funded by my HSA through work. They were giving us stupid monthly HSA deposits and we were allowed to invest. I didn't have that kind of coin and I would have never bet that much personal funds.

I cashed a bunch out to get lasik and started again with $200 personal feom my wife in November. After paying her back in January and readjusting who I was in, now our account is looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
            VISL

I bought 3400 shares last year @ 0.68

Yep, I forgot about this one. Saw it about $1 and didn’t pull the trigger.

Comment

Went ahead and opened a Robinhood account and threw $500 at DOGE. All or nothing on that $500

Comment

Started with $4300 in my Charles Schwab account back in late summer and Friday had over $14,000 in the account Friday. All on penny stocks. Lost a few times but on the whole gain a ton. The key is don't put a lot in one stock and if it makes over 100% sell and fast. I don't have a system but med stuff has been good. ATOSSA THERAPEUTICS INC. bought at .88 cents and sold at $4.25. Made $1,500 bucks in about a month. I'm a believer.

Comment

Question on Dogecoin, I bought some today on Robinhood, will my order be filled at the price I brought it? Or at the price when the market opens? This stuff is all new to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                    Question on Dogecoin, I bought some today on Robinhood, will my order be filled at the price I brought it? Or at the price when the market opens? This stuff is all new to me.
                    I don’t know if robinhood has different rules because they restricted doge and a couple others when they were also restricting stocks but crypto trades 24/7, not just nyse hours

Comment

I don't see DOGE on TD

Comment

It's not bound by the market. The crypto juice is 24/7 baby!

Comment

Any predictions on ZOM for tomorrow morning?

I finally have some funds available on TDA and have a few new ones to check out from you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                            I don't see DOGE on TD

Yea they don't carry it.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                              Any predictions on ZOM for tomorrow morning?

I finally have some funds available on TDA and have a few new ones to check out from you guys.
                              Not sure on ZOM hope up,
                              What's your new ones?

I'm holding
                              OZSC
                              INKW
                              MCOA
                              CSCW
                              MFLB

Hope they go up.

Comment

Went ahead and opened a Robinhood account and threw $500 at DOGE. All or nothing on that $500

Comment

Working...
                                X