No announcement yet.

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which app do you Android users like for tracking stocks, markets etc? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by South 75 View Post
      Which app do you Android users like for tracking stocks, markets etc? Thanks
      In my limited time doing this I've found that Robinhood is the easiest and quickest but it doesn't have a lot of the stocks that get mentioned here.

Fidelity looks to be good, I'm waiting on a transfer to go through and I'll start digging around with it more, but that's what I would recommend to start with.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        In my limited time doing this I've found that Robinhood is the easiest and quickest but it doesn't have a lot of the stocks that get mentioned here.

Fidelity looks to be good, I'm waiting on a transfer to go through and I'll start digging around with it more, but that's what I would recommend to start with.
        Thanks for responding. I noticed also that some of the stocks are not listed on some of the sites.....

Comment

I use robinhood and td ameritrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
            SFOR and WDLF up nicely.

HWKE going going going 0.50+ target
            Heck Yea! I am glad the market is closed today.

Comment

Put these in your watchlist (HALB & BRZL)

Comment

Watch some NFL stuff and this came up.

Odyssey Group International's Planned Acquisition of Concussion Drug from Prevacus, Inc. Enhances Delivery Capabilities with Nasal Therapeutic

Might be something to look at ODYY

Comment

This is a great link for researching stocks "thelion.com"

Comment

I recently bought 600,000 shares of iCoreConnect (ICCT). Currently at $0.12 per share. Notice the one-time penny stock Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (ARWR). Lowest I bought was $1.50, yesterday closed at $90.47. These are the only two stocks I own.
                    I plan to hold iCore for 3-4 years. Do your own due diligence.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
                      I recently bought 600,000 shares of iCoreConnect (ICCT). Currently at $0.12 per share. Notice the one-time penny stock Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (ARWR). Lowest I bought was $1.50, yesterday closed at $90.47. These are the only two stocks I own.
                      Good one on ARWR hope you got a lot of shares at $1.50

Comment

DOGE coin is on a run today. I really think that TMZ running an EM interview and New York Times talking about it there will be an even bigger run soon this weekend.

Im holding..

Comment

PHIL get in Mon morn and enjoy the ride!

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post

Looks to be up 95% this week already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
                              Looks to be up 95% this week already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Its just warming up. Also VPER. I jumped in that Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                                SFOR and WDLF up nicely.

HWKE going going going 0.50+ target
                                I had WDLF from .0025 and sold Friday. It's a popular one. Not sure why. I can see it running a lot more but it was a ? so I took profits and ran.

Originally posted by davidamfan View Post
                                Put these in your watchlist (HALB & BRZL)
                                Any reason for these two?

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
                                Can you sum up why you like it? Any articles written one can read etc? Where do you information on ICCT?

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                                Up 1,000% over 2 weeks. 350% last week alone. Why did it run so much? Why will it continue?

Comment

Working...
                                X