X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following!!!

Comment

Originally posted by davidamfan View Post
      Heck if I know. They should be dropping a PR any day now. I am holding for a quarter.
      I got out right at a buck as it was going down. If it continues to dip I'll pick it back up. Nice way to start the month.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        ZOM is taking off. in a case like this, where its "supposed" to hit hard in march, do you guys hit a number and pull? or just ride it out and hold?

I’m holding ontoZOM until March. Although it’s tough to sell for profits today...

What about ENZC? It’s up 47% right now.... ???

Comment

I am holding my ZOM for now to, I think 2 bucks a share is coming. I kept my NAKD today although I am keeping a close eye on it. I think the final drop in GME today will actually help the other reddit stocks decouple from it and go up on their own. Lets face it GME was not a sound company it was a play. Nokia on the other hand just set new lows on a day they announced record profits. I bet they spring back hard the next couple weeks since the company has such sound fundamentals; it just got pegged to GME since it was so shorted. No trader in who can read would short them after today so I took a large option position in NOK today at 4.31 to strike at 5$. Wish me luck on that one if it prints drinks are on me ;0

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
            I’m holding ontoZOM until March. Although it’s tough to sell for profits today...

What about ENZC? It’s up 47% right now.... ???

I’m in on ENZC watching as the price continues to rise. Every time I think we’re gonna see a pull back we continue to progress forward!! [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nado View Post
              I’m in on ENZC watching as the price continues to rise. Every time I think we’re gonna see a pull back we continue to progress forward!! [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn’t take it... two big up-days I finally caved and sold at .50. Hopefully I can buy back in tomorrow on a deal!

Regarding NOK, I could definitely see a rebound now and have heard nothing but good things over there. It was just caught up in the WSB’s hype and crashed with them too.

Comment

Did anyone have AACG, I've never heard of it and man it would've been awesome to have had that today.

Comment

Originally posted by FCoDxDart View Post
                  Did anyone have AACG, I've never heard of it and man it would've been awesome to have had that today.
                  wow, what's going on there? Why can't that happen on one of my sub penny stocks that I have 500,000 shares of.
                  Last edited by Bassdeer; 02-04-2021, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                    wow, what's going on there? Why can't that happen on one of my sub penny stocks that I have 500,000 shares of.

That’s what HCMC will look like once the ruling comes out against PM! Haha! [emoji1696][emoji1696]

Comment

crazy

Comment

Originally posted by noflyzone View Post
                        yall are gonna make me re-open my Etrade account

I'm fired up reading this thread. lol
                        I did this a couple days ago and am up pretty good right off the bat. Kinda forgot how much fun this can be (as long as you're making money).

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
                          That’s what HCMC will look like once the ruling comes out against PM! Haha! [emoji1696][emoji1696]
                          i have tried to buy some for a week now, switching to fidelity, hopefully they will allow it. couldnt get it through robinhood, TDA, or chase invest.

Comment

i have tried to buy some for a week now, switching to fidelity, hopefully they will allow it. couldnt get it through robinhood, TDA, or chase invest.

Yeah I use Fidelity and it’s been working well. No issues buying or selling so far. I normally use the Webull app and desktop for checking stocks and just go over to Fidelity to execute.

Comment

TDA allowed me to purchase

Comment

was able to just buy on TD

Comment

Working...
                                X