No announcement yet.

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to switch services. Alot of these that you guys are looking at arn't available to me.
    Originally posted by Mike1187 View Post
    INKW - another big day

Comment

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
      I need to switch services. Alot of these that you guys are looking at arn't available to me.
      Lots of posts about different platforms. I just moved from TD Ameritrade to Fidelity to cut the OTC fees. Scroll through the last few pages of posts, some other platforms were talked about

Comment

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
        same. i opened a TDA account and it took 4 days to fund.

i just made a little off of SNDL that i am trying to throw at INKW and its taking a long time to get the money back.

robinhood is nice because the money is there immediately. but id like to get away from them too.

Comment

OZSC news...should help move it some

WARWICK, NY, Feb. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ozop Energy Solutions. (OZSC), (“Ozop” or the “Company”), has announced that its fully owned subsidiary...

Comment

OZSC making a run after being down all day

Comment

TSNP is running today. Longer term hold for me.

Comment

Originally posted by jthump View Post
                OZSC making a run after being down all day
                I hope it holds out, it's been bleeding for a week for me, and is a long term.

Originally posted by mva5142 View Post
                TSNP is running today. Longer term hold for me.
                Same here, this one has been a monster for me since I got in.

I was suggested ILUS last night. I was too lazy to read up on it, and now it's doubled from this morning. Kicking myself on that one.

Comment

Anyone else holding OGI? Had a nice couple days and looks like it could continue. More and more talk of legalization is really keeping the MJ stocks up higher and higher. Any thoughts on NAKD the next couple days? I jumped ship at 1.88 and rebought at .91 I think I will probably sell again at 1.44 and just call that good. It's really hard to say what it's going to do going forward with GME crashed and the restrictions on it removed. Could see 3.00 again who knows. I am still bullish on FRO plus it pays an outstanding 27% dividend. Good luck to all the traders.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicket Luke View Post
                    Anyone else holding OGI? Had a nice couple days and looks like it could continue. More and more talk of legalization is really keeping the MJ stocks up higher and higher. Any thoughts on NAKD the next couple days? I jumped ship at 1.88 and rebought at .91 I think I will probably sell again at 1.44 and just call that good. It's really hard to say what it's going to do going forward with GME crashed and the restrictions on it removed. Could see 3.00 again who knows. I am still bullish on FRO plus it pays an outstanding 27% dividend. Good luck to all the traders.
                    Yea the MJ stock Im watching MCOA took a jump at the end of the day today, will be watching that tomorrow.

Comment

Hopefully yall got in HWKE when it was <0.20

Comment

I'm going to try buying more CSCW soon in the low 80's I think it breaks out over $1 and gets closer to $1.25 in the next 1-3 weeks.

That's about the only penny stock I own that I an share right now. Other than FAMI that I mentioned earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          I'm going to try buying more CSCW soon in the low 80's I think it breaks out over $1 and gets closer to $1.25 in the next 1-3 weeks.

That's about the only penny stock I own that I an share right now. Other than FAMI that I mentioned earlier.
                          Ive got a couple thousand shares now. Ive been looking for something else to buy with my powder so maybe I'll double down on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Do you still have BRQS? It's up.

Comment

I noticed ATOS was up pre- market

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Redraider View Post
                                I noticed ATOS was up pre- market

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
                                Saw that, Elon tweeting about DOGE up 70%
                                Last edited by Bassdeer; 02-04-2021, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X