Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pvdg

Comment

I’m getting torched today. I sold a bunch of fallers before I lost any profit. Might pick a few of them back up at lower prices. I’m seeing all red today.

Comment

Originally posted by bows08 View Post
        I'm still in. Went in at .047 this morning for my first trade. Woohoo. Up a little now. Guess I'll hold for a bit....
        May run a little more with this PR and the Amazon news yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Any idea why it tanked? Just because people couldn't sell this morning?

IB never missed a beat. FYI

I took a beating on SNDL and PHUN Looking to shed positions, clear my mind and start over. Too many moving parts right now.
          No clue. Couldnt trade it at all yesterday either. All kinds of stuff going on in the market that doesnt make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
            I know I looked a while back, and passed on it. Don't remember exactly why. Spend time, read up on the company and it's leaders. See where they come from. Have they led any other successful ventures? Anything in the pipeline that indicates ENZC might be on the verge of a breakthrough? What's their financials look like?

Those are the things I generally look at, then search for news stories on the company.

Positive news looking better and better the company is using AI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Interesting. I'm no financial guru, so don't take my advice as gospel. I could have just as easily passed on a winner! I saw it was up big today.

Another one worth looking at. MLFB. I've read starting after the SB they will begin advertising, training in April, with the season starting in May, running through June, and championship in July. Prime time for when there are no sports (I love baseball with a passion, but let's be honest, nobody is watching 90 games a year). Oh and it's the only publicly traded football league. Don't like what the players are saying? You get a say if you own stock.

I'm no financial advisor, and there are significant risks with this one. But I kind of like the play. Beer money only folks! Gamble wisely.

Comment

About to bail on Zom...thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
                  About to bail on Zom...thoughts?
                  Product doesn’t release until March 30, your call... I took profits a couple times but am holding the rest. Don’t know when you got in or what your goal was. Have a goal gain in mind and if you hit it or a loss to your loss # then take it and go

Comment

I bought some Zom last week I think $1.10 I am holding until at least 3/30/21

Comment

Interesting. I'm no financial guru, so don't take my advice as gospel. I could have just as easily passed on a winner! I saw it was up big today.

Another one worth looking at. MLFB. I've read starting after the SB they will begin advertising, training in April, with the season starting in May, running through June, and championship in July. Prime time for when there are no sports (I love baseball with a passion, but let's be honest, nobody is watching 90 games a year). Oh and it's the only publicly traded football league. Don't like what the players are saying? You get a say if you own stock.

I'm no financial advisor, and there are significant risks with this one. But I kind of like the play. Beer money only folks! Gamble wisely.
                      I'm just not sure about summer football. After SB people are ready for a break. That being said I will be watching the stock.

Comment

Holding ZOM, it has tried to be knocked down a few times but seems to stop firm around 0.90. Gonna hold til at least April and if Truforma comes through will turn into a long term hold. People are so crazy about their pets this has the potential to be a grand slam.

Comment

I did just dump all these volatile stocks though, except for ZOM and NOK (should be long term winners). I am too busy to babysit these stocks like you need to do to stay on top. Moved it to add to long term holds TWLO, NVDA, BABA.. It was a fun couple weeks though I must say. Thanks for all the recommendations.

Comment

Ya I got in and a few of the guys from work got into ENZC at .001 I got in at .08 but it is still cheap to make considerable profits. The more news coming out the more it looks promising, but only time will tell. I did see some chatter about the MLFB. I think I saw somewhere they are to announce their tv partnership soon. It will probably be during the Super Bowl. Think it would be good to get in ride make some money then get out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

CRBP $1.93 now Target is $3 for now but has a gap fill way up to $8.

Up next rolling more in FAMI under $1.30 - mushroom play. May buy more NBY around $1.00 also. Also may get back into PHUN soon if BTC stops tanking.
                              CRBP $2.30 now Anyone get shares under $2?

Forgot CSCW on the list. I'm thinking it breaks out over $1 tomorrow or Monday. Spikes to $1.25 or so. Still at 87 cents
                              Anyone in CRBP? Almost $3 now. Moving on GWPH buyout (same sector).

I sold most the other day on the pop to $3 but bought a few back on the dip at $2.

FAMI is about the only play to not run hard yet. May buy a few more and keep hanging on to them.

Comment

Anyone in CRBP? Almost $3 now. Moving on GWPH buyout (same sector).

I sold most the other day on the pop to $3 but bought a few back on the dip at $2.

FAMI is about the only play to not run hard yet. May buy a few more and keep hanging on to them.
                                crbp is on my watch list, does that count?

what are you guys thinking sndl may hit? it took a good jump after hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X