No announcement yet.

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATOS is having another run today, glad I kept half. Looking for $3 then would bail completely if it gets to $5

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      CRBP is my new pick. I plan to try and hold this one until $3 or so. Now if it runs up 30% in one day I may have to bail.

And I'm back in NBY for a run to $1.40

Lots of chatter for UXIN - I'm in but will sell tomorrow if it doesn't start moving. This one could be picked up by day traders since you can buy/sell a lot (very liquid).

You still in crbp? It just went on a nice run.

What about cscw? Still playing that?

Comment

SNDL had 1.6 billion volume today Geez

Hope it continues up afterhours. I'm holding!

CRBP - My pick a few pages back is finally taking off. I wouldn't chase up here though. But talks of a squeeze since it's a pot name and 20% shorted(supposedly)
        I bought some CRBP several days ago along with ATOS and OZSC. I saw that CRBP jumped right about closing time. Didn't know why

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          RR, have you looked at VDRM?

It's my only stock that I keep seeing hype for, and it just keeps bleeding. Seems like a good idea, turn oral medications into topical applications. But volume is down from average. I am holding only because I don't have a lot invested. But I expected some better performance out of it. So I am curious if you have a take on it.
          Once plays run up from .00x to pennies I don't even try to figure them out.

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
          You still in crbp? It just went on a nice run.

What about cscw? Still playing that?
          Just hit $3.05 after hours. Feds are talking about lifting the pot ban. Plus is was a good chart play and a short squeeze play. I sold half my CRBP Trying to wait until early am to sell the rest.. Just in case it does something stupid like open at $3.75

I still have a lot of CSCW - just waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
            Zom making a little jump. Sure hope you guys are right on this one. I jumped way in.
            I got in at .35

To the moon!

Comment

Originally posted by Kooter80 View Post
              I got in at .35

To the moon!
              I'm still holding most of mine from .23, hoping it climbs a lot after the product release end of March

Thanks 100% to Saltaholic on that one, I jumped on it after he posted about it on here

Comment

Penny stocks anyone

ENZC

Anyone onto this one??? Maybe take a look it’s a drug company. PR, partnership, possibly use same methods of Propriety proteins treatment of HIV/AID immunotherapy and use to help treat Covid. They have a lab at A&M for the research and lab trials currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For those using Fidelity, have you been limited on what OTC stock you can purchase? TDA has been pretty good but looking at moving to avoid the OTC fee they charge on every transaction

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                    I'm still holding most of mine from .23, hoping it climbs a lot after the product release end of March

Thanks 100% to Saltaholic on that one, I jumped on it after he posted about it on here

No problem buddy! I cashed mine out and went all in on GME lol guess we wait and see what happens next but I will definitely be back in ZOM very heavy by March 1st

Comment

Originally posted by Nado View Post
                      ENZC

Anyone onto this one??? Maybe take a look it’s a drug company. PR, partnership, possibly use same methods of Propriety proteins treatment of HIV/AID immunotherapy and use to help treat Covid. They have a lab at A&M for the research and lab trials currently.

added it to my watch list, will keep an eye on it.

Comment

SNDL - Well they just raised some money selling 74 mil shares at $1 (see PR)

IMO - watching other plays that did this (BNGO, INUV + others) means it's a good sign. I plan to hold today if volume stays strong. May rally up towards $2

Can look at this two ways. They sold shares = dilution but not a lot considering outstanding share count. Or someone was willing to buy $70mil worth at $1

Comment

Originally posted by Nado View Post
                          ENZC

I know I looked a while back, and passed on it. Don't remember exactly why. Spend time, read up on the company and it's leaders. See where they come from. Have they led any other successful ventures? Anything in the pipeline that indicates ENZC might be on the verge of a breakthrough? What's their financials look like?

Those are the things I generally look at, then search for news stories on the company.

Comment

SNDL - Well they just raised some money selling 74 mil shares at $1 (see PR)

IMO - watching other plays that did this (BNGO, INUV + others) means it's a good sign. I plan to hold today if volume stays strong. May rally up towards $2

Can look at this two ways. They sold shares = dilution but not a lot considering outstanding share count. Or someone was willing to buy $70mil worth at $1

SNDL already down over 15% pre-market. You think it will rally once the normal hours commence?

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
                              SNDL already down over 15% pre-market. You think it will rally once the normal hours commence?
                              It's down 15% because of the 74mil share offer at $1 this morning.

I'm hoping it picks back up like it did yesterday. Heavy volume and uptrends.

Comment

PVDG - lot of chatter and volume. Fins are now current and stop sin should be removed soon. Big PR announcements expected soon

I got in a .0125, May watch it another week or so. Anyone else watching this one?

Comment

Working...
                                X