Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    I sold 3/4 of my positions after hours at around 1.50

Was down all day and ended up banking! Saved at the last minute again. If BTC rallies all weekend I bet BRQS is hyped up early Monday. Could see 1.80

But I'm not risking anything and will sell Monday. It could pick up day traders and sky rocket but I'm moving on.

I'll find another one soon. I hope.

Thanks for the reco. I sold 1/2 @ $1.40 and 1/2 @ 1.60, so I’m happy for sure. Everything else I owned was red all day...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Penny stocks anyone

I just heard a friend of mine bought $10k in GameStop this summer because his brother told him it was an “undervalued stock”[emoji23]...nicest guy in the world and works in auto repair business and works his rear off. Cashed out today at a little north of $850k. Nothing to do with shorts or anything. Just right time, right place. Couldn’t be happier for him. This is nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
        I just heard a friend of mine bought $10k in GameStop this summer because his brother told him it was an “undervalued stock”[emoji23]...nicest guy in the world and works in auto repair business and works his rear off. Cashed out today at a little north of $850k. Nothing to do with shorts or anything. Just right time, right place. Couldn’t be happier for him. This is nuts.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Comment

good for your friend.

Comment

Crazy week for sure. I'm ready for a weekend break, lol.

Comment

That’s awesome to hear! Don’t let him forget about the taxes on it, wouldn’t be a fun surprise

Comment

Dogecoin

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                  That’s awesome to hear! Don’t let him forget about the taxes on it, wouldn’t be a fun surprise

All in an IRA. He won’t touch it for 20+ years! Basically his retirement is funded. Just needs to get through the next 20 years!

Comment

That’s really cool

Comment

I’ve owned TRX for a while because I believe it will eventually takeoff when they start selling gold. But today I watched it get shut down several times in seconds as it climbed from around .75 cents to $1.91. Kept closing till they could knock it back down. Heavily shorted as all metal stocks. The gold and silver stocks are shorted more than anything. I’ve heard that’s wher the next run will be.

Comment

Originally posted by NickR View Post
                        I’ve owned TRX for a while because I believe it will eventually takeoff when they start selling gold. But today I watched it get shut down several times in seconds as it climbed from around .75 cents to $1.91. Kept closing till they could knock it back down. Heavily shorted as all metal stocks. The gold and silver stocks are shorted more than anything. I’ve heard that’s wher the next run will be.
                        They may be screwing it all up. They are correct in the trade premise except timing IMO.

They needed to wait a few more months and when the time was right and Silver/gold etc started to move up with inflation etc then bounce hard.

I hope they make it work.. But I doubt they can move metals by themselves. My research shows SLV starting a slow move in 6 months and then ramping up hard 4-8 months later to over 50 Hope I'm wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by Catdaddy View Post
                          Dogecoin

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
                          Gonna bounce back?

Comment

I sold my 1000 shares of gme in December 2020...ugh.

Not sure it will tank next week. But I put $820 bucks on a $72 put expiring for feb 5th... come on gme, let's come back to earth next week.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                              Gonna bounce back?
                              I’m sure wishing I would have sold mine when I was up 200%. Now that I’m down quite a bit, I’m just gonna hang on and hope it goes up.

Comment

Keep an eye out on silver (SLV), appears this might be the next big Reddit play.

Comment

Working...
                                X