Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
    Bought 11mil HCMC at 0004. Lets see where it goes tomm.
    Geez You could have bought 44 million at .0001

I have zero clue where HCMC could go BTW.. zero. I'll guess between 0 and .001

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
      I’m tempted to sell my OZSC. What are y’all thoughts?
      This sector has room to grow in the next 3-4 years. Remember the company is domestic, it has already been awarded government contracts before, and Joe Biden just signed "Buy American" executive order.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
        I’m curious to see what it does after hours today after this afternoons press conference.

I’ll add more to tnxp if it drops a little more. MCOA has had a decent couple weeks, wondering how far it can go
        My plan is to wait until weed is legalized, MCOA should get a huge pop, if for other reason, the name Marijuana Company of America should be worth something. Once it pops, i'll probably exit the majority of my position and let some ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowlife View Post
          What is the right move with AMC? When I see news stories about them trying to raise money to avoid bankruptcy, it makes me nervous. I bought some at $2.37, so I’ve doubled my money at the current price. Should I sell? I’ve been told that I shouldn’t, but if they are trying to avoid bankruptcy, isn’t that a bad sign?
          Hey sorry I just saw this. So first off I hope you kept your AMC today it's up 20% today. If not hey you bought in cheap so pat yourself on the back and move on. For those still holding I think the real show is yet to begin. Tomorrow or the next day I think the bubble will reach it's max and pop. Selling half always good advice then you can't loose.

No one ever knows where these short squeeze band wagon stocks will top out. I think AMC will end up in the 20-25 range then crash back to 10ish. Thats just my gut from watching similar runs of other stocks in the past.

I am not holding AMC because I think its a good business model, I don't. So if your in it watch like a hawk and don't be afraid to sell before the top and pocket a win. Let some other fool be a bag holder.

One thing I would tell any new trader when they buy a stock, or short one, is to know in your own mind why your doing it. How long you want to be in it (really short, short, med, forever) and what number would you want to sell and feel good about. Always be conservative about your estimates and use limit orders. if you think a stock is going to 20 set a limit order to sell at 18.84 just in case. CYA in everything, trading included.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Geez You could have bought 44 million at .0001

I have zero clue where HCMC could go BTW.. zero. I'll guess between 0 and .001
            Got a 5 1/2 million sell order at .0008. And it will hit that tomm. Never even heard of it till today but who doesn’t want free shares. GEEZ
            Last edited by RutnBuk; 01-26-2021, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
              My plan is to wait until weed is legalized, MCOA should get a huge pop, if for other reason, the name Marijuana Company of America should be worth something. Once it pops, i'll probably exit the majority of my position and let some ride.
              I have a handful of cannabis stocks that are long plays for me but aren't penny stocks

Comment

Check out mitt , ivr , mfa , two , wmc . These have been on the move lately and one thats a little more that is promising is plug its up over 1,000 % in the last year and still going up also i hear food stocks to start moving one i recently got was aqb its been up and down but in the past year its up over 400%

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
                  Curious why? Both are still up for the day
                  ATOS I was a late comer and just traded it several times making a decent amount on each trade. PHUN I was in at 1.32 and got out this morning at 2.20. Looks like it ended the day at 1.81. I may get back in at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                    I have a handful of cannabis stocks that are long plays for me but aren't penny stocks
                    Looking at CBDY tomorrow. Went up on 10x average volume this afternoon. I kept trying to buy on the bid but there were no sellers. Bought some on the ask.

Maybe it dips at market open to .039-.04 If volume/rally continues I bet it breaks out to .07 area as early as tomorrow afternoon.

Very short term trade.

Comment

Does anyone else use fidelity and do you like them. Trying to decide between fidelity and TD A.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                        I'm not invested in AMC, but if it were me I would pull out my original investment and ride the "free" shares. Adjust that amount depending on your risk tolerance.
                        This guy's a fool. Don't take his advice.

Comment

AMC is crazy right now.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                            AMC is crazy right now.

Yes it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Markets feel like they're going to dump. I have an uneasy feeling.
                              I knew I felt it. Crap!

HCMC was hitting .0005

AESE taking off again! Almost near my target of 2.40
                              .0008 in pre-market.

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                              This guy's a fool. Don't take his advice.
                              LOL. Backwards world we live in. When the music stops (and it will one way or another) lots of people are going to get hurt.

Can't get upset or jealous when you "miss" making money off a complete scam scenario.

I sold AESE - Trimmed back positions in others. Trying to get out of the markets for the most part. It's tough getting out!

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                                Got a 5 1/2 million sell order at .0008. And it will hit that tomm. Never even heard of it till today but who doesn’t want free shares. GEEZ
                                Looks like your golden today

Comment

Working...
                                X