Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tfrye View Post
    Your all welcome oh phun because I sold today at $1.45 before market close, kicking myself... I’m like the chiller for stocks though, if I buy you should sell and if sell you should buy haha.
    I'm right there with you. You and I should partner up and short each other's stocks! we'd make a killing!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      Markets feel like they're going to dump. I have an uneasy feeling.
      Someone has to win. Pick the right stocks!

Seriously, short of a massive depression, something will always be going up. Get out of oil & gas, get into lithium, graphite, cannabis, green energies, electric cars, robotics and AI, and you will see returns. Anything that Tesla touches turns to gold.

As much as I hate China, they have a lot of companies killing it right now. If a person can stomach supporting anything Chinese, I would be looking there. I personally wouldn't but I recognize the potential.

Comment

Just getting in on the penny stocks, mainly just for the fun of it. Seems most of the action has already happened. Does anyone have any future prospects they are eyeing?

Comment

Glad I got into atos yesterday morning. Thanks for the suggestion!

Comment

How long you guys holding ATOS? Thinking of bailing if it breaks 4.

TheHammer - I'm still holding UXIN and it's still pretty low. Think this one will pay off, but longer game.

Comment

I'm wanting to bail on atos now, made 50%. But I am hesitant/greedy and thinking of staying in till the end of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                I'm wanting to bail on atos now, made 50%. But I am hesitant/greedy and thinking of staying in till the end of the week.
                I feel you. I got in on it yesterday afternoon and have made 37%......Thank you to whomever recommended it. I didn't put a ton of money into it but can't complain about the return!

Comment

I bought into ADSV this morning at 14k shares.

Comment

What's the call on CBBT?

I'm sitting at 500% and it's still climbing.

Comment

Originally posted by BigCountry101 View Post
                      How long you guys holding ATOS? Thinking of bailing if it breaks 4.

TheHammer - I'm still holding UXIN and it's still pretty low. Think this one will pay off, but longer game.
                      I bought ATOS yesterday. I haven't decided

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm buying some clean energy stocks.

High risk

CETY
                        CCTC

And holding
                        BYRG - total lotto play. Hoping for 2 cents.

HCMC - This is as high risk as you can get. Buying at .0001 So it's all or nothing! Suing Phillip Morris.

Comment

ATOS and PHUN were fun.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                            I’m curious to see what it does after hours today after this afternoons press conference.

I’ll add more to tnxp if it drops a little more. MCOA has had a decent couple weeks, wondering how far it can go

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                              ATOS and PHUN were fun.
                              Yup.....out of both of them.

Comment

ATOS goal of $5 all over the web so I would say anything over $4 is a good sell.

BDRBF is bombardier and they are .57$ right now pretty safe buy

SNGX is another medical stock with big presentation tomorrow $1.79 now and could be the next ATOS or better

Comment

Working...
                                X