Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    So is it at 2.00 in after market trading? Im seeing it closed at 1.45.
    Yeah, it closed in normal stock trading at 1.45.

It went nutz in after hours and was trading at2.00

you can trade stocks in pre market and after hours as well.

Comment

Hey if any other members decide to open an account at Robinhood please do so through this link. https://join.robinhood.com/lukeg1403 It will give me 1 free share of something random for the referral. Just a way to help out another person for free. I think RiverRat1 posted a link for his name on webull if you open there do so through his link. Best of luck to all tomorrow looks like the calls are looking good.

Comment

What is the right move with AMC? When I see news stories about them trying to raise money to avoid bankruptcy, it makes me nervous. I bought some at $2.37, so I’ve doubled my money at the current price. Should I sell? I’ve been told that I shouldn’t, but if they are trying to avoid bankruptcy, isn’t that a bad sign?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowlife View Post
          What is the right move with AMC? When I see news stories about them trying to raise money to avoid bankruptcy, it makes me nervous. I bought some at $2.37, so I’ve doubled my money at the current price. Should I sell? I’ve been told that I shouldn’t, but if they are trying to avoid bankruptcy, isn’t that a bad sign?
          I'm not invested in AMC, but if it were me I would pull out my original investment and ride the "free" shares. Adjust that amount depending on your risk tolerance.

Comment

Anything threatening bankruptcy is scary. Whenever I double my money I take out my initial investment and play on house money. That way if it goes down I am losing profit, not my own money. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

PHUN hit $2.65 in pre-market just now. Geez!

I'm all out.

Hoping AESE takes off today. Play off of GME.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                That is a true penny stock

Yes - was sub penny for several months. This thing was at $1 a little over a year ago and almost $2 2 years ago. And no significant changes to share structure... 10% of outstanding stock is restricted, 20% of outstanding stock was traded yesterday. Some big Weak hands were shook at the penny range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ADSV and IHSI again!

Comment

I was interested in it, but it’s not available on Robinhood. Good call

I am a fan of TD, Schwab, and Fidelity. (Schwab bought out TD year or two ago, but they won’t change TD platform, thinkorswim rated higher than Schwab or Fidelity platforms).

Not a fan of Robinhood. Every big wire house has a settlement from time and again. But, what this settlement was for rubs me the wrong way:

If you’re happy with it keep rocking and rollin. Just a heads up/FYI

Comment

Is anyone investing in SPACs?

Comment

Originally posted by Cullstuff View Post
                        Is anyone investing in SPACs?
                        I listed all my SPAC plays on the other stock thread. This one is for penny stocks.

BTW - Interactive Brokers is a good platform with full extended hours trading.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          I listed all my SPAC plays on the other stock thread. This one is for penny stocks.

BTW - Interactive Brokers is a good platform with full extended hours trading.

Thank you!

Go ahead and add KWBT to your watchlist. You are welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PHUN hit $2.65 in pre-market just now. Geez!

I'm all out.

Hoping AESE takes off today. Play off of GME.
                            I was looking at AESE in PM, but hesitated and the dang thing just took off. drats, another missed opportunity.

Comment

Markets feel like they're going to dump. I have an uneasy feeling.

Comment

Markets feel like they're going to dump. I have an uneasy feeling.
                                I usually hate Tuesdays

Comment

Working...
                                X