Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
    SVTE has lots of volume and supposedly new website and PRs coming Friday. Worth a gamble. I grabbed 8mil
    Well this ain’t good

Looks like they went dark after they got a notice from SEC yesterday
    https://sec.report/Document/00010799...aHZUdnZoYlVlUw..

Comment

Good thread!

Comment

Originally posted by J_Foster View Post
        https://ownsnap.com/ozop-energy-solu...r-recent-news/

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/quote/OZSC/community/

Gonna double up Monday morning while it's still super cheap. I owe you a cold beer. Cheers!
        Heck yea. ADSV is up next. I loaded up big on this one. Sold out of NECA to move funds here.
        Last edited by RutnBuk; 01-22-2021, 10:36 PM.

Comment

This is the only OTC/penny stock I've added to my small learning basket. I have a hard time keeping up with more than 3-5 stocks actively, not knowing how to use any trading tools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wish there was some kinda 2-3 day workshop to learn the basics. Or group that met on a regular basis. I just can't do online learning/You Tube. Thanks ADD [emoji3061]

Comment

ALERT! Fasten seatbelt! ADSV is gonna take off this week! IHSI in the next few weeks.

Comment

Really liking this thread. Trying to figure this stuff out. The Graphene tech is very interesting to me. Came across HDGHF ($.09) If I’m looking at the info right(not sure about that). The volume appears up, but fundamentals look rough. Not sure if it’s worth a small gamble. Thoughts?

Thanks,

Matt

Comment

Graphene and Lithium are markets that can only go up for the foreseeable future, in my opinion.

Comment

ARST is supposed to be looking good this week. OZSC needs to keep it's climb, keep reading they are going to announce something with Tesla, BTSC has been going steady. CYIO is another one that seems good.

I just need one to pop!

Comment

None of these are on Robinhood. Darn

Comment

hope some of y'all got in on ATOS last week, it's been on a run last couple days

Comment

OZSC blew up this morning.

Comment

This has my attention as it is something I’ve been wanting to try my hand at. Is this something y’all watch and trade hourly on or a daily run?

Comment

Originally posted by Jven View Post
                              This has my attention as it is something I’ve been wanting to try my hand at. Is this something y’all watch and trade hourly on or a daily run?

I watch this all day, everyday. Its addicting.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                                OZSC blew up this morning.
                                Yup! Right on queue

Comment

Working...
                                X