X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diamond hands

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
      CYBLs been good to me. I’ll hop back on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      This one is up 25% today. Just a head fake or could it turn and go on another run?

Comment

Originally posted by boomerball View Post
        This one is up 25% today. Just a head fake or could it turn and go on another run?
        Havent looked at CYBL in awhile. Just recently started trading again. Only trading stocks with under 100 mill OS

Comment

Closed almost 35% + on the day. Just announced a no reverse split and share reduction, big for a company that his been busy with M&A at the cost of the shareholder.

Revenues are growing wildly fast but not sure earnings will follow the same path. They have not been transparent on the earnings up to this point.

ac

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
            Havent looked at CYBL in awhile. Just recently started trading again. Only trading stocks with under 100 mill OS
            Wondered where everyone went?

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
              In the hole. Im just now climbing out. Hasnt been fun.

Comment

Anyone on MULN?

ac

Comment

Of course not. It’s in the green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
                    I'm still here, just waiting for republicans to take back over.

Comment

Check out MULN, tons of volume as the retail traders get behind this one. Cash flows aren't there but this is a tech/innovation EV mfg and the buzz is at least somewhat warranted. I took a small position last week and wish I had gone in heavier.

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
                        Check out MULN, tons of volume as the retail traders get behind this one. Cash flows aren't there but this is a tech/innovation EV mfg and the buzz is at least somewhat warranted. I took a small position last week and wish I had gone in heavier.

ac
                        Wish I would have bought more than I did. The little I have I will hold a while and see what happens.

Comment

ac
                          Did great in MULN but man something sure seems shady about it. The buzz is real though.

Comment

Did great in MULN but man something sure seems shady about it. The buzz is real though.
                            Agreed all of the hype seems manufactured. This company has a $100MM market cap and zero revenue or cash flow. I know it's a tech startup and some investors gobble that up but too risky for me. I'm gonna hang on to a small position and see if it runs up but I expect this to fade. If the truly deliver cargo vans this year and continue to develop battery tech this will be a prime target for M&A and could result in big $$ for shareholders. Long road to hold though...

ac

Comment

Agreed all of the hype seems manufactured. This company has a $100MM market cap and zero revenue or cash flow. I know it's a tech startup and some investors gobble that up but too risky for me. I'm gonna hang on to a small position and see if it runs up but I expect this to fade. If the truly deliver cargo vans this year and continue to develop battery tech this will be a prime target for M&A and could result in big $$ for shareholders. Long road to hold though...

ac
                              I agree. The CEO is a known scammer as well. If you want a high risk high reward play, look into VEON. They are bigger than AT&T but the war has caused them to drop significantly.

Comment

I agree. The CEO is a known scammer as well. If you want a high risk high reward play, look into VEON. They are bigger than AT&T but the war has caused them to drop significantly.
                                Cant buy VEON with Etrade, oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X