Will the OTC rebound? This is insane

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
      Will the OTC rebound? This is insane

ac
      Someday, I'm getting killed

Comment

Brutal.....entire markets getting crushed by all the inflation and CPI news. Weather the storm boys!

ac

Comment

Lol. For some reason Tapatalk opened this thread up to Dec of last year. I was very confused that stuff was going so well and everyone had gotten into different stocks all the sudden. Thanks Tapatalk...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Here is hoping the trends this morning hold.
            Been a rough couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
              Here is hoping the trends this morning hold.
              Been a rough couple of months.
              No kidding. It sure has.

Comment

run baby run, Santa Claus is coming to town!

ac

Comment

Man I guess I should of sold TGHI a few weeks ago when it was up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                    Man I guess I should of sold TGHI a few weeks ago when it was up.
                    Wow. What happened?

I just saw they announced a RS. I dont think thats a bad thing being that they dont have a bad share structure at all, its just gonna get better. But what the hell do I know. The OTC makes no sense usually.

Well upon further reading, They are increasing the AS by 1 billion. Thats not good. Im not sure why they would do a RS and then increase the AS. Makes no sense.
                    Last edited by RutnBuk; 12-23-2021, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                      Wow. What happened?

I just saw they announced a RS. I dont think thats a bad thing being that they dont have a bad share structure at all, its just gonna get better. But what the hell do I know. The OTC makes no sense usually.

Well upon further reading, They are increasing the AS by 1 billion. Thats not good. Im not sure why they would do a RS and then increase the AS. Makes no sense.
                      O well, the only good thing for me is I'm about bottomed out on all my stocks so I can only go up now. Merry Christmas to everyone.

Comment

DWACW is doing well this week. Anyone still holding?

Comment

Questions, as I have been watching DWAC - Why would a company have multiple stock symbols?
                          Different indexes or countries does not explain the difference in value.
                          Each of these show the same company name. How do you determine which is best to buy into?
                          Attached Files

Comment

DWACW are the warrants

DWAC is the stock

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
                              DWACW is doing well this week. Anyone still holding?
                              I held my DWAC for four hours and doubled my money when it hit big. Once it dropped I haven’t had much hope for it.

Comment

Originally posted by eastover53 View Post
                                I held my DWAC for four hours and doubled my money when it hit big. Once it dropped I haven’t had much hope for it.
                                I got in at $17 and sold when it hit $125. I scaled out pretty aggressive and now wish I would have held some just for the show! Got back in on the warrants at $14 hoping for another good run.

OTC is a blood bath and my port is bleeding heavily. May try my hand at options.

Comment

Working...
                                X