No announcement yet.

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes of course , but also own patents on some revolutionary fire fighting technology. ILUS is in talks with a division of Tesla for fire suppression technology on E vehicles. They also are in the final stages of securing a deal with the European Union to supply firefighting vehicles. You should go to their website it's very interesting.

Comment

Here some more info
      Attached Files

Comment

It has been a rough couple of days for me in but today is looking up.

Comment

Not a penny stock but CFVI looking to go today

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
            Not a penny stock but CFVI looking to go today

Any news on AUNXF? All my money’s tied into it and I’m down 30%. I do believe it will come back. Trying to be patient on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
              Any news on AUNXF? All my money’s tied into it and I’m down 30%. I do believe it will come back. Trying to be patient on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Im in same boat. Still holding patiently. This happended to me with ILUS and I got impatient and sold 700,000 shares at .07. **** sure not doing that again as I believe AUNXF will hit .10 within 4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                Im in same boat. Still holding patiently. This happended to me with ILUS and I got impatient and sold 700,000 shares at .07. **** sure not doing that again as I believe AUNXF will hit .10 within 4 months.
                I am holding AUNXF as well and sure hope we are correct.

Comment

TGHI moving

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                    TGHI moving
                    Yessir!!!

Comment

In MMAT here. Got in early and sold for profit two months ago and reinvested back into it with this current dip. Big upside potential long term and very little risk IMO. Also has a big potential catalyst coming up with the preferred share dividend.

If you do research and get in on this one I believe now is the time. Good luck to all the traders out there. Hoping for a strong 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                        TGHI moving

Back to even!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KyleDean View Post
                          Back to even!

Up 22% but plan on keeping it a year maybe, unless it goes pass 60 or 70%

Comment

Penny stocks anyone

The otc has burned me the last 5-6 months. As I get back to even or up on these 12-14 I hold I’m getting out. I put way too much in that could return 15-20% on better stocks. Got a little reckless.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleDean View Post
                              The otc has burned me the last 5-6 months. As I get back to even or up on these 12-14 I hold I’m getting out. I put way too much in that could return 15-20% on better stocks. Got a little reckless.

Pretty sure the OTC has burned everyone over the last few months. Has not been fun.

Comment

And today is not helping.

Comment

Working...
                                X