X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s been brutal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you're not in CYBL you may try and take a position today. Volume is insane today and its been slammed but late Friday CEO tweeted revenue guidance improvement and lot's of other positives in this play. I loaded up again as I think it's going to take off for a second time.

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
        If you're not in CYBL you may try and take a position today. Volume is insane today and its been slammed but late Friday CEO tweeted revenue guidance improvement and lot's of other positives in this play. I loaded up again as I think it's going to take off for a second time.

ac

CYBLs been good to me. I’ll hop back on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It's being gashed. I still believe these revenues will continue to grow and this thing has upwards potential.

ac

Comment

Every penny stock I own is in the red 25% or more…..hard for me to trade the OTC right now

Comment

Originally posted by KyleDean View Post
              Every penny stock I own is in the red 25% or more…..hard for me to trade the OTC right now
              Same here. I just be a watcher this round.

Comment

Hah. 12th straight red day…unreal

Comment

I took quite a bit of profit from SM, CPE and ROCC. All oil stocks I bought at the bottom. 800-1900%. Kept 50% of my shares in and still heavy in apple from 2011. Only things really keeping me green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

OTC has been terrible. I havent made a trade in over a month. Still holding AUNXF and thats only cause Im down to much to sell but still believe that long term this will go over .05, but ive been wrong before. They already have revenues as well. With that said, I wouldnt buy anything in the OTC right now.

Comment

Well I'll be... fell into green today. Who would of thought on typically bloody Tuesday. I'll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                        OTC has been terrible. I havent made a trade in over a month. Still holding AUNXF and thats only cause Im down to much to sell but still believe that long term this will go over .05, but ive been wrong before. They already have revenues as well. With that said, I wouldnt buy anything in the OTC right now.
                        I'm in the same boat.

Comment

Do some DD on ILUS .... then buy all you can afford sit back and wait . Within a year you can thank me .

Comment

Originally posted by bentman View Post
                            Do some DD on ILUS .... then buy all you can afford sit back and wait . Within a year you can thank me .
                            Would you mind sharing some of your DD on ILUS? I have had it on my watchlist for awhile but haven't gotten around to a deep dive into it yet. Thanks.

Comment

You can look up their financials. ILUS has their hands in a lot of fire fighting technology , which includes electric fire fighting vehicles. They are are in the process of acquiring 4 to 5 companies that they will soon spin-off these company's revenue will be on ILUS books. This will help ILUS up list to the NASDAQ. They will remain the majority shareholders and all their spinoffs. Also when they spin off company you will receive shares in the new company. I bought in at . 04 .17 .25 .27 .32 . The CEO of the company has a great video and explains this.
                              Last edited by bentman; 11-29-2021, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bentman View Post
                                You can look up their financials. ILUS has their hands in a lot of fire fighting technology , which includes electric fire fighting vehicles. They are are in the process of acquiring 4 to 5 companies that they will soon spin-off these company's revenue will be on ILUS books. This will help ILUS up list to the NASDAQ. They will remain the majority shareholders and all their spinoffs. Also when they spin off company you will receive shares in the new company. I bought in at . 04 .17 .25 .27 .32 . The CEO of the company has a great video and explains this.

Hello - am I reading the financials correctly, no revenue for 2019 and 2020? Pretty common in OTC, however this bad boy’s market cap is at about 500million. Sounds like you are hoping the spin-offs will generate $$$?

Comment

Working...
                                X