Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    I just saw that LOL
    Need to pop Z.M. and a bunch of other pumpers next.
    Tim how do you know who to follow to learn from that's not just pumpers. I've took 2 big hits with ZM calls but it's not his fault that I didn't do my DD

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
      Looks like a rough 6 months for that one - total melt down.
      I did not research but what happened to cause the drop and why would it come back?
      Nothing, I haven't looked into much but I thought maybe it was consolidating for a little run today. I was wrong...way wrong...per the usual.

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
        ..buying....think I'll finally enter ILUS at these #'s

ILUS is doing well. I sold most of what I bought. Wishing I held on now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I've been on the sidelines watching ILUS for a few months. Love the momentum but those guys are just promising too much for me to believe. They are trying to play in every market in every geography and really quickly. Feels scammy

ac

Comment

OTCs been terrible. I havent made a single trade in 2 weeks now. Still all in with AUNXF. Its gonna take off soon I hope

Comment

Tggi

Comment

IPIX is one to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

anyone still in SHIBA? think it will ever take off?

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                    OTCs been terrible. I havent made a single trade in 2 weeks now. Still all in with AUNXF. Its gonna take off soon I hope
                    Still holding and waiting.

Comment

With the Pfizer press release today is anyone still holding VXRT?
                      Looks like Pfizer ha/will beat them to market and has a better marketing group.

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                        Tim how do you know who to follow to learn from that's not just pumpers. I've took 2 big hits with ZM calls but it's not his fault that I didn't do my DD
                        I've traded for 30 years and it's still hard. Basically 95% of people are pumpers now. Look at their new pick and instantly look at chart, if it's straight up 1-10 minutes before tweet he's a pumper. If they pump pump pump and then just disappear = pumper. They need to have a price target that's reasonable also.

Also what I've noticed is most, even here on TBH, pump a play without giving any reason for it to go up. A true stock picker has legit premise or reason why the stock will rise.

Seems the new trend is to pick a couple plays that ZM might pick soon and wait LOL. It's just too many new, dumb traders going into buying frenzies making the markets crazy hard to predict.

Comment

TGGI is still moving up today. I’m up 455% so far. I wish I would have purchased more.

Comment

Blood Bath today.
                            With the exception of GGII, somehow it is in the black. I am still hanging on.

Comment

and just like that GGII drops.

Comment

Rough time in OTC right now...this will be my 8th straight red day

Comment

Working...
                                X