Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks fellas!

Big news for CYBL this morning raising some serious capital and showing signs of major growth due to deal structure.

ac

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
      Any more reads RB on DLPX?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Any updates on this one?
      I’ve been watching this thread for awhile and learning alot. Haven’t heard much on DLPX lately and don’t see any movement last few days. Curious what might be going on. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post
        Any updates on this one?
        I’ve been watching this thread for awhile and learning alot. Haven’t heard much on DLPX lately and don’t see any movement last few days. Curious what might be going on. Thanks for your help.
        I just looked and its still not pink yet. Most likely no news until then.

Comment

Alex Delarge has been arrested. This is awesome. I had bags cause of that POS

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
            https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr...44651/download
            I just saw that LOL
            Need to pop Z.M. and a bunch of other pumpers next.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              I just saw that LOL
              Need to pop Z.M. and a bunch of other pumpers next.
              I agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                GRNQ - Trade at your own risk(as always) But with this volume I can see it closing well over $2 and running afterhours a ton. The news of them owning 28 million shares of that company they plan to IPO in the coming months sounds too good.

Most IPOs start at least at $10 min. Not many people in that business either so I can see it much higher (selling at $20+) At $10 gives GRNQ 280mil market cap just for the IPO That puts stock over $4 easy. Add the 30-40mil they own in NTFs and I can see this spiking well over $8 .

I'm holding some at least until tomorrow morning.

I can’t figure out what to do with this stock. Any more reads on it?

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                  https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr...44651/download
                  The Clockwork Orange guy?

Comment

Got it,

"STEVEN GALLAGHER is an active day trader in over-the-counter securities, or “OTC securities.” Those securities typically do not trade on centralized exchanges such as the New York Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ Stock Exchange. OTC securities often trade for less than one dollar per share, and thus are often referred to as “penny stocks.” Many OTC securities are thinly traded, and therefore are particularly susceptible to stock manipulation schemes.

In September 2019, GALLAGHER created a Twitter account using the alias “Alex DeLarge,” a character from the Anthony Burgess novel A Clockwork Orange and the Stanley Kubrick film of the same name (the “DeLarge Twitter Account”). As of October 19, 2021, the DeLarge Twitter Account had over 70,000 followers."

Can you tell I am not on Twitter?

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
                      I can’t figure out what to do with this stock. Any more reads on it?
                      I can't figure it out either. Was up on massive volume. I thought for sure it would hold more gains than it did.

It boils down to 2 things. The IPO they own 28 mil shares of is either somehow a scam/con, won't actually IPO and stock drifts lower and lower

or

They register it and stock flies to $10+ It's basically Star Link competitor if it's legit.

After seeing Alex arrested I'm thinking it was a massive pump and dump by other pumpers..maybe. They don't care if somethings legit. Either way they dump after the pump.

Comment

Is TGHI still on y’all’s list? Not sure if this should be a longer hold or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Verde View Post
                          Is TGHI still on y’all’s list? Not sure if this should be a longer hold or not?
                          I still like it. Its a longer hold though

Comment

Rough morning so far...

Comment

Anyone still in IFXY?

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
                                Anyone still in IFXY?

ac
                                I got in @ .0039 and took lots of profit all the way up to .014. Still have a few free shares left. If it drops a bit more I might buy back in but also wanting to downsize my port, significantly!!

Comment

Working...
                                X