Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
    AUNXF has just come out of a 2 month voluntary suspension with the ASX (Australian stock exchange). They went into the suspension because of a deal they signed with Elite Mining to mine bitcoin with stranded natural gas here in the US. During the suspension they could not release any news. Today is the last day of the prospectus period so good news should start to flow soon. My bet is this runs harder than CYBL. Heres some DD I copied.
    $AUNXF DD PACKAGE $AUNXF QUICK SUMMARY (8/15/21): AXP Energy (formerly ‘Fremont Petroleum Company’) reports on the Australian Exchange (ASX) as $AXP; founded in 2006 latest filings; Q2 2021 Quarterly Update 4.68 billion O/S; No dilution; No R/S (per company tweet on 8/10) Chairman: Simon John...

This is direct quote from AUNXF Investor relations
    $aunxf $axp just seeing a rebalance/clean out after LONG suspension of months. Expect the climb back as we get back to steady updates now we are back trading. Ammunition coming!
    Just got in, Thanks RB

Comment

Penny stocks anyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by KyleDean; 10-21-2021, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Looks like ICCT is moving today. It was up over 30% this morning

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Redraider View Post
          Looks like ICCT is moving today. It was up over 30% this morning

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

I’m back to even but not very much volume moving.

Comment

DWACW - Going to be the next AMC (I hope) volume is stupid high. Only 30 million O/S but 275 million in volume.

One side will short to death and the other will try to squeeze them.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              DWACW - Going to be the next AMC (I hope) volume is stupid high. Only 30 million O/S but 275 million in volume.

Wow,

Comment

Dangerous. It's a different game when you're not dealing with a retail ticker.

ac

Comment

I can't see any hype bigger than this right now. So hoping afterhours it's up another 100%.

Comment

Whats the difference in DWAC and DWACW?

Comment

I can't see any hype bigger than this right now. So hoping afterhours it's up another 100%.
                      How wrong I was! Hope you made a bunch of money, that an epic run today.

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
                        How wrong I was! Hope you made a bunch of money, that an epic run today.

ac
                        Will be half a billion in traded shares today. Freaking crazy. I'd be too scared to start a position now...But I still think it sees much higher. I'll bail soon just so I can cover my idiotic trades this past month and get some of that money back LOL

Comment

Wait for the Bitcoin flash tank that always seems to happen after new highs, then load up on penny plays like EPAZ, GRNQ, CSCW, PHUN, XALL, BTB, BEGI, SOS etc..

If bitcoin takes off to +/-75k these should take turns popping super hard as they get found (again).
                          PHUN up 60%

SOS, GRNQ, and BTB all up nice and currently dipping die to bitcoin dropping. I think they'll reverse by Monday.

Comment

Man, came home for lunch and it was at $7 it's now 2:30 and it's at $12. should of got in at lunch. I just don't like not watching something like this all the time just in case it drops like a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                              Man, came home for lunch and it was at $7 it's now 2:30 and it's at $12. should of got in at lunch. I just don't like not watching something like this all the time just in case it drops like a rock.
                              I hear you. I knew this wasn't going to fall though. Too many Trump supporters and not enough shares to go around.

Question now is how high can it go? I don't think Trump supporters are as dumb or risky as GME buyers so I doubt $400 but well over $100 won't surprise me. I'll be long gone by then.

DWACW is $21 now

Comment

Wow what a find hope you’re still in RR. I didn’t see this until after hours. Congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X